Author Topic: Hello From Mungo Tolkien  (Read 1468 times)

Offline MungoTolkienTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • MungoTolkien has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello From Mungo Tolkien
« on: February 20, 2020, 12:57:31 AM »
Hello Everyone or should i say G'Day Mate

i am a 33 year old Australian who started playing Ultima Online in 2002 since then i have played on the following servers Atlantic, Lake Superior and Oceania.
i have been away from Ultima Online since 2016 but like most of you it runs through my veins and i cannot stay away.
Lately i have only been playing on Atlantic and Lake Superior mostly crafting and playing my sampire and animal tamer.
because i have lost most of my items due to my house in game falling i have been working on gathering as much ingredients i can to help me complete my bods.
my pvp skills is as good as stabbing someone with a dead fish so i tend not go out of my way looking for trouble but i still dont mind swinging it around to try to "defend myslef" (donate 20k gold to the person who killed me lol)
i have joined the Discord server and look forward to meeting you guys soon if you have any questions at all please feel free to ask

thanks for your time

« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 01:24:21 AM by MungoTolkien »

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello From Mungo Tolkien
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2020, 02:39:39 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2020, 04:55:07 AM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2020, 08:23:56 AM »
Welcome back to UO world and warm welcome to SUO community.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2020, 10:14:07 AM »
welcome to scriptuo
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Kandie

• Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Kandie has no influence.
  • a.k.a "Granny"
  • Respect: +20
  • Referrals: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2020, 11:53:09 AM »
WELCOME BACK  I remember your char on LS........I LOVE seeing old Vet Players returning......Hope to see ya on LS

Tags: