Author Topic: Son of a.... (Yes it's UO Chat related)  (Read 4860 times)

Offline NicarTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Nicar has no influence.
  • Respect: +20
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Son of a.... (Yes it's UO Chat related)
« on: September 13, 2008, 08:28:02 PM »
I'm gone for a freakin week+ and come back and there are not anymore spring clean NPCs and I have about 100k+ worth that I wasn't able to turn in before I left. Oh well... just speaking out loud.. been messing around with fantasy football teams, not I have to see if anything worth while patched this past week+

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Son of a.... (Yes it's UO Chat related)
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2008, 08:52:21 PM »
I would have turned in the goodies for you with my traditional cut...... ;)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline NicarTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Nicar has no influence.
  • Respect: +20
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2008, 09:02:57 PM »
Well, I'll just be happy with my 5 vet reward choices on a 10yr account

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2008, 08:46:40 AM »
I still have 12 choices left .. now what do i want lol .. haha hahahahahahahah  ???
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2008, 10:42:55 AM »
I didn't quite get enough points for my second set of armor, so I'm gonna probably get a bunch of the loose junk and lame items.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Hardyz

• Activity:
    0%
  • Hardyz has no influence.
  • Respect: +14
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2008, 01:41:51 PM »
Yes I am with you entirely.  I didn't even get one suit in the collection because I didn't have internet.  I have like 700k points lol.  I still have massive amounts of crap to turn in.  The thing for more storage space using lock down containers so now I need to get rid of even more stuff!  That or buy a keep? 

Offline OMGBurgers

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • OMGBurgers has no influence.
  • Respect: +44
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2008, 10:49:19 PM »
I gave away all my points after I got enough to get 4 yucca trees, one chaos tile, and like 30 earings.  The rest was junk IMO :P  Nothing I would wear/use at least compared to what I have.

Too bad they didn't keep it in play somehow, it would be a great system for new players to use to get going in UO rather than runic armor/weapons, artifacts, etc.

Offline UOSlacker

• Activity:
    0%
  • UOSlacker has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2008, 06:36:18 AM »
I gave away all my points after I got enough to get 4 yucca trees, one chaos tile, and like 30 earings.  The rest was junk IMO :P  Nothing I would wear/use at least compared to what I have.

Too bad they didn't keep it in play somehow, it would be a great system for new players to use to get going in UO rather than runic armor/weapons, artifacts, etc.
very tru, especially about helpin out the newbs.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2008, 11:54:06 AM »
Points are still for sale around so you can always scrape together those last missing few if you feel you just absolutely need them.

As far as nothing being worthwhile, am I the only one here that thinks a 3/6, 2HPR, 2MR, 400 luck jewel set is totally *bleep* kick-ass? I mean, really? I don't know where you guys are all getting better luck jewelry from but someone PLEASE fill me in because the best I have is half that much luck!  ;D ;D

Of course you don't really need more than one luck suit so other than that the extra 2 to poison resist from the boots is a little handy for those of us that don't wear Vine-Corded Sandals. And, of course, nothing wrong with a couple extra Scrolls of Alacrity! For me that leaves a lot of points with nothing to use them on.

XII
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2008, 01:47:05 PM »
Yes, *bleeping* kick ass for sure.  I'm still drooling over mine.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline OMGBurgers

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • OMGBurgers has no influence.
  • Respect: +44
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2008, 02:18:53 PM »
Points are still for sale around so you can always scrape together those last missing few if you feel you just absolutely need them.

As far as nothing being worthwhile, am I the only one here that thinks a 3/6, 2HPR, 2MR, 400 luck jewel set is totally *bleep*ing kick-ass? I mean, really? I don't know where you guys are all getting better luck jewelry from but someone PLEASE fill me in because the best I have is half that much luck!  ;D ;D

Of course you don't really need more than one luck suit so other than that the extra 2 to poison resist from the boots is a little handy for those of us that don't wear Vine-Corded Sandals. And, of course, nothing wrong with a couple extra Scrolls of Alacrity! For me that leaves a lot of points with nothing to use them on.

XII

I don't use luck on any spell casting character.  The only time I switch to a luck suit is when I solo dreadhorn, and I get about 900 luck between just a few items so I don't die haha.

Other than that I prefer to use orny and all.

Tags: