Author Topic: I'd close this if I could!  (Read 7370 times)

Offline Xclio

• Officially "The MAN"
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Xclio has no influence.
  • Respect: +56
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: I'd close this if I could!
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2008, 10:41:07 AM »
I love my tools but then again i work on my car all the time (my lil ole camaro).  I have two 3 stack Craftsman tool chests :)  Unfortuantly even with them I have a disaster of tools lol.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2008, 10:52:57 AM »
Unfortunately, most of my tools are from Harbor Freight, so they are mostly 1-2 use only.  But I still love HF!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2008, 11:18:22 AM »
My intention is to start doing more of my own auto maintenance too; this is one of the reasons I'm trying to organize my garage. Up until this weekend I couldn't even get my Honda pulled in because of all of the crap. After work tonight I'm picking up some more anti-slip drawer liners (yep, I know - OCD) for my old toolbox (also a Craftsman but just a bench-top) and a couple more organizers for fasteners, etc. From there I think I'm going to install a stairway to the second level of the garage  and move part of the bench and all my power tools up there so I have more room for mowers and snow blowers.

I have enough screwdrivers to put together a set for both vehicles on top of what I have in the roll-away so I picked up two small, Craftsman tool bags, one for each car, and am putting together a basic tool/emergency kit for each.

Oh yeah! I love having something to obsess on, especially when I can justify it as being important  ;)

XII
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Tags: