Author Topic: TrailMyx's IDOC Monitor/Looter v1.0c  (Read 156371 times)

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx's IDOC Monitor/Looter v1.0c
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2010, 06:26:41 PM »
+1
If you are curious about the elite check out this post

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=1801.0;highlight=how+to+elite

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2010, 09:05:38 PM »
+1
After 12+ years of UO I scored my first IDOC.

Since I activated my accounts from my brief hiatus I wandered the lands looking for a plot of land to make my home and found an IDOC in the process. So I decided to test out this script and it worked like a charm.  I was monitoring two IDOC's at one point but one was refreshed. I was afraid the same might happen to the second.

I don't like wasting my time!  :P Despite my lack of patience I stood my ground and kept the script running because I was curious as to the intervals between each stage of decay.

Timing worked out that I was able to be present at my computer (1/2 day at work). The minute the house hit "In danger of Collapse" I was able to calculate the exact minute it was going to fall.  I set my alarm (only an hour earlier than what I normally get up for work anyways). For awhile there I was even debating whether or not to monitor it or just go script something else.

Woke up....turned on the computer...brewed some coffee. By the time Coffee was finish brewing Castle was down and I was all alone. Not a soul in sight. I had my way with the place for over an hour before clearing out the area and placing my own Castle in it's stead. Just on the outskirts of Skara Brae...not a bad spot at all.

Set Pieces, heritage tokens, ingots, boards,  Veteran Dye Tub Collection Set, Artifacts. The best item probably being the Novo Bleu Set.

Bottom line being this script monitors it perfectly and as long as your keeping an on the log you could be in for a real treat depending on what's inside the IDOC. What a gem this script is!  :)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2010, 09:09:20 PM »
+1
Glad you like.  However, since you are a fancy-pants Elite, you should have used the 2.0 version... ;)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Superslayer

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Superslayer barely matters.Superslayer barely matters.
  • Well what do you drink? Not tea.
  • Respect: +43
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2010, 09:17:29 PM »
+1
I second the Monitor/Looter scripts,... a great complimentary script is the W.I.T. to do the searching for you !   ;)

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2010, 09:29:36 PM »
+1
Glad you like.  However, since you are a fancy-pants Elite, you should have used the 2.0 version... ;)

Still up to your evil ways I see! :P

I was just whetting my whistle so to speak. But now I understand what all the hub bub is about and why players roam around with the sole intention of spotting an IDOC. Doing it without this baby is something I don't understand. Hell I want to play the game not camp a house for a few days. But this made it all too easy... and it can be extremely lucrative even more so than a few days of scripting. The Castle I pillaged had parrots 200 weeks old.

And SuperSlayer I think I'm going to test out the W.I.T. after all because it was just so much fun rummaging through someone else's belongings!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2010, 09:52:53 PM »
+1
Oh man, probably the most fun I've ever had with UO is the thrill of the IDOC hunt.  I swear, if you haven't experienced an IDOC yet, you should!   Try one without this script and see how frustrating it is..  Then run this!

These days, it's probably not as contentious but still should reveal some cool stuff.  I will never get tired of IDOCs!!
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline garrymcl

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • garrymcl has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2010, 07:00:22 PM »
+1
wow looks great.  Can I use this as a ghost just to monitor the time it goes IDOC?  Im using this on a freeshard and ill get pkd if im alive!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2010, 07:03:20 PM »
+1
Probably can.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline garrymcl

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • garrymcl has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2010, 12:23:36 PM »
+1
Hey guys, I tried using this script and it was looking like it was working.  It detected the house being greatly worn but later on I checked up on it and the house was IDOC and the script stills says greatly!  Any ideas?

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2010, 12:29:45 PM »
+1
If this a freeshard that emulates an older era UO implementation, then this script won't work.  The shard you are on needs to be at least Age Of Shadows or better so the decay status shows up in the Property of the sign.

Otherwise, be sure you actually start monitoring the sign after you target it.  Press "Start Monitoring"
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Superslayer

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Superslayer barely matters.Superslayer barely matters.
  • Well what do you drink? Not tea.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2010, 01:52:32 PM »
+1
And SuperSlayer I think I'm going to test out the W.I.T. after all because it was just so much fun rummaging through someone else's belongings!

Rock on Ultima, be sure to use the Elite version, I'm mostly not supporting the version in the Special Projects A version at this moment, and I have taken a break from the WIT.  Should be back on it all in a week or two.

Offline kenshin87

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • kenshin87 has no influence.
  • Respect: +35
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2010, 07:17:13 PM »
+1
SS scored another IDOC this time and it was great. used the Beta version which is starting to work great now. and also i used TM's script to monitor it. as i was sitting there just watching tv and waiting for the thing to fall i was wondering who was possibly there. so i thoght it would be real cool to add a journal log or something along those lines. maybe an option to choose during the primary setup. that way we will know who is has come by the idoc and so ofrth and so on. maybe a scan to log everything that says "you see:". anyways hope all is well. and again great script

Offline Siq

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Siq has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2010, 06:52:51 PM »
+1
help?!?

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile

Offline Dopachu

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Dopachu has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2010, 01:33:45 PM »
+1
The best and only script for this job . Thank you . :)  :)

But i cant use :(

Post Merge: July 21, 2010, 02:27:52 PM
I will try in 3 hours .  Cool

I have some questions .

Can i run the script with 2 chars ? Or Run in one character and play another one normally for the idoc ?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 02:27:52 PM by Dopachu »

Tags: TrailMyx IDOC Tools