Author Topic: Script jumps around randomly  (Read 2119 times)

Offline razeialTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • razeial has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Script jumps around randomly
« on: September 11, 2014, 05:03:53 PM »
Hey all, I havent posted here in a long time as I've been on a hiatus. Recently I've been working on a personal script that'll chug pots/tbox/confidence/evasion/aids for me. I've been writing it off and on for a week and have it pretty much done.

My problem is, it doesnt seem to work as intended. When i step through the script line by line, sometimes it'll jump to random points in the script. I feel like it has a lot to with the call ScanBuffBar.txt but im uncertain. Can anyone take a look at see if you see something that I'm over looking? Thanks

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Raz's PVP Survival Helper.txt

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Script jumps around randomly
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2014, 06:01:53 PM »
When you call a script and you are stepping through it, it will act like its jumping through the code in the called script.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Script jumps around randomly
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2014, 06:11:41 PM »
When I use EN scanbar  I just use it this way.

sub enemyOfOne
    Call ScanBuffBar
    if _EnemyOfOne_ notin %BuffBarIconNames
       {
       event macro 15 206   ; Enemy Of One
       set %spelltimer #scnt2 + %safety
       }
    wait 10
return

Nice build.
I did a quick test. and it seen that ur petals, Refresh, evasion & confidence doesn't to work at the moment.   Apple and Tbox wasn't tested.

Evasion and Confidence. are you sure about those statement

Code: [Select]
if ( %confidence = True ) && ( #hits < ( #maxhits / %ConfidencePercent ) ) && ( #mana >= 10 ) && ( %Confidence_Timer < #scnt ) && ( %UseEvasion = #true )
  {
    gosub CastConfidence
  }
  if ( %Evasion = true ) && ( %evadeTimer < #scnt ) && ( #hits < #maxhits - 5 ) && ( #mana >= 10 ) && ( %Evasion_Timer < #scnt ) && ( %UseConfidence = #true )
  {
    gosub CastEvasion
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 08:13:52 AM by The Ghost »

Tags: