Author Topic: How do I get a script library?  (Read 13662 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
How do I get a script library?
« on: January 02, 2011, 09:34:33 PM »
+1
Update! 11/5/2011
We are no longer accepting requests for scripter sections.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so one of the most common PMs I get is how to get your own script library.  Honestly, it's hard - very hard.  We look for people who are VERY active on the site and have several published scripts.  

So if you can't count your released scripts on 2 hands, and you don't have at least one script that has more than 100 downloads with constant support, you should probably not even request a section.  It's a pain to set up the rights to maintain the individual libraries for me, so we do require some pretty intensive participation.  If you have any questions, please take a look at the individuals who currently have sections.  Know that if you are participating at the above level, you probably won't even have to ask.  ;)

Hopefully this will help explain the #1 PM I get and perhaps will clean out my incoming PM inbox.  heh.

Also, having a script section is a privilege, so you must maintain it.  If for some reason you remove your scripts or violate the site rules in any way, your privilege will come under review.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 10:52:55 AM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: