Author Topic: Greeting Everyone  (Read 2841 times)

Offline killderTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • killder has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Greeting Everyone
« on: April 03, 2011, 04:17:42 PM »
Hi all,

I'm a UO Adict  since 2000. I have play in many freeshards, like UO Alianza, UO Rox, UO Dockas, Uo Legends etc.. i want to be part of this great forum  becouse i want to talk about this great game ever... its much better than WoW, Ro, L2.. this game IS AWSOME!!

Sorry for my bad english, but i'm from Chile, South America.

Good Bye and have Fun!

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Greeting Everyone
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2011, 05:35:09 PM »
Hi all,

I'm a UO Adict  since 2000. I have play in many freeshards, like UO Alianza, UO Rox, UO Dockas, Uo Legends etc.. i want to be part of this great forum  becouse i want to talk about this great game ever... its much better than WoW, Ro, L2.. this game IS AWSOME!!

Sorry for my bad english, but i'm from Chile, South America.

Good Bye and have Fun!

Well, you got a good start on a intro....keep going!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2011, 05:44:59 PM »
Surprise us or even blow us out of the water with a good thought out intro !!

• Activity:
    0%
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2011, 06:25:43 PM »
Hehe, well I have some difficulties communicating in English, but I'll try.
2000, I started playing this incredible game. Sphere server first as I remember, with Pre-Aos only (note that the preceding expaciones AOS are the best! before OSI Integrata both foreign object and property to their servers.)
The Coliseo was named server, in which one had no Cap Skill and Stat Cap was very high. Which server did a lot of fun to start in this game.

That server hard many years, approximately 4 years since I started to play on. I've played on a server called mythical lands, also emulated in Sphere, which had a system of Paladins and Vampire, which kept me captive too long, in which people with the knowledge that even the game today, 9 years later
Then came a period in which there was no server that I liked, probe Badlands, ABC UO and others. Until one day I found an Argentine server, called UO Alliance, which was a union of a Chilean and an Argentine server. In Runu learned a lot about because they do not know him.

Bored of the lag between Chile and Argentina, decided to change the server and look for a Chilean server. At that time I joined UO Rox. After 1 year playing on that server, and my passion for programming, I started scripting in C # to Runu, and I became a member of the staff on that server. After a while, I became the owner of the server, taking total command. At that time he established the first server with ML in Chile, which we accepted donations to pay the host.

As often happens here in Chile, the hosts are not very reliable, and time after we started with problems ... I achieved to get another host to avoid previous problems. After 2 years online in the new host and more than 80 players online every day again We had problems with the host, this happened late last year and so far I'm looking for Host while playing on other servers Ultima Online.

I am currently playing in a Chilean server, called Resurrections. I do not really love the server, because they have default ML, but I play there as I have many friends on that server.

Greetings to all members of this forum!

Walker
UO Dockas Owner & Scripter

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2011, 08:02:54 PM »
MUCH better...restricted status is lifted...welcome to SUO!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2011, 04:43:29 AM »
Great intro and welcome!!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2011, 06:00:19 AM »
nice intro welcome.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2011, 11:34:23 AM »
Welcome!

• Activity:
    0%