Author Topic: hello guys  (Read 931 times)

Offline BioXTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • BioX has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
hello guys
« on: July 15, 2020, 07:51:55 AM »
Hi, I'm back to uo!

I played Uo free shards at 1999, then started to play on atlantics at tamer-mage for like 6 years. then free shards again, like demise,forever, resainance..
Recently i receive a message from old uo friend about a shard called outlands, it looks great.Now with quarentine I have alot of free time to paly again.
Im experienced in scripting tools like, easyuo, injection, orion and now learning stealth. im happy to help with any script you need

Sorry, is a bit hard to write in english for me, not my first language

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: hello guys
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2020, 08:13:32 AM »
Welcome to SUO! Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: hello guys
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2020, 11:29:03 AM »
 WELCOME!

Your English is fine!

Tags: