Author Topic: Hey, I'm Steven  (Read 859 times)

Offline stevewen89Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • stevewen89 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hey, I'm Steven
« on: May 16, 2020, 03:46:32 AM »
My name is Steven, and I started playing Ultima Online in 2000 (Renaissance) on OSI. I still remember picking up the double pack of Ultima Online: Renaissance, and Ultima IX at the store. I played UO for about a year before stopping for several years. Since then I've been playing on free servers on and off.

I have some experience scripting. My favorite scripting memory from years ago was modifying a taming script on a server with no followers cap. I tamed around 100 bulls and then used them to kill just about everything. There were mass casualties, but it was awesome seeing a stampede of bulls drop an ancient wyrm in about 2 seconds. Since then I've found a free server that I've been playing for just under 2 years.

I mostly play on PVM servers, and primarily like dexxer classes mixed with some taming if the skill cap allows.

Thanks for having me.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, I'm Steven
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2020, 06:21:41 AM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, I'm Steven
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2020, 09:20:22 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: