Author Topic: Suit Building  (Read 2339 times)

Offline onlyindreamsTopic starter

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Suit Building
« on: May 17, 2012, 04:36:15 PM »
I know many people who make suits on a spreadsheet before they actually craft it. Anyone mind sharing what their spreadsheet looks like?

Here's mine that I've been using to make my thrower's suit. The yellow cell on a resist means I'm imbuing that resist up. I've been meaning to put the name of the item next to the slot. Other than that, any suggestions for improvement? Anything you guys like that you don't currently do?

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
Re: Suit Building
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2012, 05:56:59 PM »
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2012, 06:17:42 PM »
Thanks for sharing! I do like how you actually put in the formula for NEED. Although, I'm a bit confused about the "Remaining Pieces" line.

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2012, 07:34:15 PM »
Oh sorry...that's to calculate resists if I have a couple pieces not typed in, then it shows me what the NEED row dividies by however many remaining pieces there are so I know I need to average say 14/13/16/8/9 for the last 2 or 3 pieces. Just so I can't screw up the mental math!
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2012, 10:07:14 PM »
Oh sorry...that's to calculate resists if I have a couple pieces not typed in, then it shows me what the NEED row dividies by however many remaining pieces there are so I know I need to average say 14/13/16/8/9 for the last 2 or 3 pieces. Just so I can't screw up the mental math!

Ah nice! Mind sharing the formula you use for that cell?

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2012, 06:50:59 PM »
In my particular spreadsheet, it's just:

For sample cell C3: C2/$B$3
For sample cell D3: D2/$B$3
(the $ signs before the B and the 3 mean it's a static cell, so if you want to copy/paste that cell anywhere else, the B3 doesn't change)

Tags: