Author Topic: In nomine Patri, Et Fili, Spiritus Sancti  (Read 17637 times)

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: In nomine Patri, Et Fili, Spiritus Sancti
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2008, 02:29:25 PM »
I'm going to watch it again tonight in fact.  I didn't realize how many quotable statements came from this movie.  All along has been a cult-ish classic and I wasn't aware.  Damn my hermit lifestyle!

But Cerveza, it's up to you to do a proper movie review.  I couldn't do it justice.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2008, 04:21:12 PM »
Two brothers who fall into their destiny.

Uhm, so yeah. There you go :)
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2008, 06:53:56 PM »
Two brothers who fall into their destiny.

Uhm, so yeah. There you go :)

Umm, but what about the toilets?  Cokes?  Jokes?  Bullets?  Ropes?  Crucifixes?  Airvents?  Irons?  Dragqueens?  Ammonia?  Peepshow massacres?  Thumbs?  Fingers?  Cats?  Confessional enlightenment? Lattes-n-bagels? 6 shooters?  6 Killers?  1 Killer? F**K!?

I find your review somewhat lacking.... :P  I do give you the destiny thing; dripping with destiny.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 06:55:28 PM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2008, 05:41:34 AM »
Donna: You killed my... my...
Rocco: Your what?
Donna: My...
Rocco: Your fuckin' what? Huh? Your what, bitch?
Rocco: [puts gun to his own head] I'll shoot myself in the head, you can tell me that cat's name! Go ahead! Your what? Your precious, little...
Donna: Skippy! Skippy!
Rocco: Oh, Jesus! What color was it, bitch?

We could have a solid thread with only quotes.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2008, 08:10:26 AM »
Rocco was a riot.  Too bad he could no longer hail a cab, give someone the bird and then finally breathe.
Come play RIFT with me!

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2009, 08:49:50 AM »
Release Date: 1 November 2009 (USA)

Here's the spoilers: The movie starts by showing how they've since escaped to Ireland. Something happens back home in Boston where they wage a new war on crime. Throughout the movie we get to see a broader picture of the boys and their father.

Fans of the first one will not be disappointed by this movie. If you haven't seen the first movie/or if you are odd and don't like the first movie then you're in for a treat - because even those who don't know the first one will like this movie.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 08:51:24 AM by Cerveza »

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2009, 01:30:10 PM »
Now i am going to have to get it and have  a look at this movie tonight :) By the way guys I am back. Father in law is still not so good but atleast he is eating now which means if he continues he will get better. I left the wife and kids there with the in-laws so i dont have much to do except work and script now so i will have time to finish my projects now and drop in some mods to a few of my existing scripts and have everyone look them over now.

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2009, 02:46:47 PM »
Welcome back!  Sorry to hear that things still aren't going well.  At least you are figuring out ways to manage. 

That said, I have a hunger for Gaman horns!!
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2009, 08:35:33 PM »
roger that smitty.  I pump out a little error correction for the script and release it this week.

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2009, 07:03:16 AM »
Sounds good, I just ordered a copy...
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline j.kitty

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • j.kitty has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2009, 06:03:22 AM »
Man, I'm all about the thread resurrecting lately, but I really couldn't help it here.  Boondock Saints is by far one of my favorite movies and I can't wait for the 2nd.. didn't realize it was so soon already!

Rocco: I'll catch you on the flip side.

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2009, 07:39:35 AM »
BTW, has anyone seen the sequel yet?
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: