Author Topic: New to UO Script!  (Read 2594 times)

Offline Magnificent BastardTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Magnificent Bastard has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
New to UO Script!
« on: June 01, 2015, 10:07:52 AM »
Just registered my account and looking forward to joining the community.

I've been playing UO since pre-trammel and have recently just got back into playing again on Private Servers. Specifically I'm playing on UO Forever and have been enjoying being back in the UO Scene. My life is suffering of course since I've come back but hey what can you do, UO demands your life and soul!

UOForever is a great private server but most of the end game requires you be in a large guild and hunt end game monsters with said Guild and I've never really been into large group combat. I mainly like to run around solo with a crafter, PvP or PvM.

As with most games if you don't go hardcore into the end game content, the game can get a little stale after constantly grinding for gold or loosing your mind keeping track of all your Bulk Order Deeds so I've been trying to get into the IDOC scene and since I've never participated in IDOC's I figured the best thing I could do is do some research and read up on it. A Few people told me this is the best place to go in order to get the best of the best information and scripts for IDOC hunting so here I am.

UO Forever already has bunch of guilds dedicated to IDOC hunting and are running some pretty advance scripts from I read on the forums with tracking house decay times. I'm hoping to learn some of those tricks and learn how to accomplish them. Honestly not looking to try and get any of the huge IDOC's on the server, those large guilds pretty much come around in the last 5 minutes before the house drops and wipes anyone around, I'm looking to just practice and find smaller plots and houses to just enhance my game play. Would love to find a few small houses with decent loot and practice using any scripts/programs to track the decay time and maybe get some of that PHAT loot that's keep me up at night rather than just get lucky and wait around for hours and hours on end for a house to randomly drop.

Thanks in advance for all the help I'm sure I'll be receiving on the forums!  :)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 10:21:06 AM by Magnificent Bastard »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: New to UO Script!
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2015, 11:43:18 AM »
Thanks for your excellent introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

Welcome!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2015, 04:31:34 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline Magnificent BastardTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Magnificent Bastard has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2015, 10:30:51 AM »
Hip hip hooray!

Time to spend even more hours of my life on Ultima Online!

Never imaged when I purchased The Second Age (T2A) back in 1998 how much of my time this game would take up.

I think MajorMUD is the only other game that keeps me coming back years later for spurts of fun.

Thanks for letting me into your community and have access to all the hard work everyone has put in!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 10:33:27 AM by Magnificent Bastard »

Offline Cush

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cush has no influence.
  • Respect: +42
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2015, 08:34:37 AM »
Welcome Aboard!