0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • TRAMMEL15 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Howdy!
« on: October 20, 2009, 07:01:16 PM »
Hi yall!. Just getting my feet wet with this whole scripting thing. Seems like this is the spot to learn and become able to contribute to the community. I've played UO for 5 years now (not including time off in between :P) , and cant get enough.  :D

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Howdy!
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2009, 07:03:05 PM »
Hi Tram,

Tell us a little more about yourself...give us a great intro, and we will let ya in to the BEST scripting site online! ..you play OSI or freeshard..what types chars u like to play, what kinds of scripts you looking to write, or use?? give us some info :)
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline TRAMMEL15Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • TRAMMEL15 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2009, 10:28:25 PM »
Gladly :) . I am 24 years old. I have played free shards before, but currently I am OSI bound :P .
 I prefer to pvp over pvm (PVM IS TOO HARD! hehe). I am also a big crafter. I have finished my 120 Imbuing, and have alot of great ideas/tips to help make the process smoother for everyone. I think the best thing about UO is the communties it creates in all aspects of the game, and I'm looking forward to taking part in this venue. TYVM!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 10:32:43 PM by TRAMMEL15 »

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2009, 04:26:15 AM »
Thank you for adding some more info.  We look forward to seeing you post and helping answer scripting questions.  Contributors are always appreciated.  See you on the boards.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2009, 04:32:41 AM »
Thanks for the follow up, good job! Welcome to SUO and enjoy your stay! Plenty of friendly folks here that are more then willing to help out, so dont be afraid to ask questions, and jump in on the board chats!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Tags: