Author Topic: Hello everyone!  (Read 2264 times)

Offline NataliaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Natalia has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello everyone!
« on: October 21, 2009, 02:00:38 PM »
Hello!

My name is Natalie but my friends all call me Tallie.  I am a 8 year vet of UO and still love playing everyday.  My main shard is Pacific but I have recently ventured out and been trying several other shards including Sonoma, Origin, and Chessy.  My favorite characters are my mage/tamer and my tailor.  As many of you, I have already built 99% of the skills out there by hand and really, I just can't see the point of doing all the clicking again.  Hopefully I will be able to train my skills and build up a little cash reserve on each shard this time with some help from Script UO :D

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
Re: Hello everyone!
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2009, 02:03:53 PM »
Welcome to the site! Nice to have some more females!

DO you write any scripts?
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2009, 02:06:00 PM »
I can follow along with the scripts and make minor adjustments but I am not a writer.  I just don't have that kind of computer training :(

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2009, 02:07:06 PM »
Hello, and welcome to SUO. Thanks for the nice intro!  I know exactly what you mean...having made TONS of chars myself "the old fashioned way" its nice to have a little finger/wrist relief!! Take a look around, you will find a LOT of helpful information and scripts here, along with a ton of friendly ppl! Please join in...hope to see a lot of posts from you :)
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2009, 02:37:31 PM »
Thank you so much :)  I will probably be poking around the boards and lurking about till I can try out some scripts this evening.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2009, 03:23:26 PM »
Welcome to the boards... ...
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2009, 05:35:43 PM »
Welcome to the site and hope to see you active on the boards.

Tags: