Author Topic: Started on the wrong foot.  (Read 1936 times)

Offline rydobTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • rydob has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Started on the wrong foot.
« on: October 25, 2009, 02:58:23 PM »
Hello scripting community.
As some of you know, I have been on a search for a certain script for some time now. During my investigation, I came across this amazing site. In my haste, I posted without first introducing myself properly. I apologize for this mistake. Here is my formal introduction for those who are interested.

My name is Christopher. I am currently a sophomore in college and have been playing UO on and off for 5 years. No matter what game I play, WoW, Guildwars, Diablo... UO seems to have an eternal place in my heart  :-[ I have always played on Catskills and loved every minute of it. Originally, a good friend of mine introduced me to the game. At first I hated it, but it grew on me exponentially. I quickly found my place in UO as a pvp'er and delved into a feuding community of guilds. It was an amazing experience. I quit playing when I began college, and started up again about a week ago. It has been exciting to re-acquaint myself with this nostalgic game.
     About myself.. I am a Biology major, I enjoy fiddling on the computer in my spare time, and my favorite food is subway. Lame, yah but that's me  ;)  I am looking forward to becoming a part of this community and hope that my hasty mistake won't falsely reflect the kind of person I am. I'm no dirty, rotten, script-mooching bastard.  :)

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Started on the wrong foot.
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2009, 03:01:09 PM »
Hi Ry, welcome to SUO! Thank you for a well thought out, and nice intro! I think you will find that this is a great place to come hang out if you are looking for some community, great UO info and fantastic scripts! Take a look around, and feel free to abuse the search button!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2009, 03:32:49 PM »
Welcome to SUO! Fellow biology major!

Well, I was a Microbiology major, until I was accepted to grad school......
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2009, 03:40:40 PM »
Welcome to the boards .. glad you are big enough to backtrack and do it the right way :)... its amazing how many people fail at the intro hurrdle 2 and 3 times in a row...

Welcome once again plenty of scripts here and even more should you be around long enough to make elite status
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Coragin

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
  • Respect: +57
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2009, 03:42:42 PM »
Good to have you here.  And failing two to three times?  Remember that guy that got his panties all in a bunch and wound up getting himself banned?  :)

The guys here are great, your gonna love it here.  And the girl is cool too :p
Coragin

My Facebook
And now I'm better at doing what ever it is Wolverine does!

Tags: