Author Topic: Im Here  (Read 5580 times)

Offline plyrjshrpTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • plyrjshrp is looked down upon.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Im Here
« on: October 25, 2009, 05:53:02 PM »
This site seems so much better than others I have been to. Im glad to be part of it.

Offline JustAnotherFace

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • JustAnotherFace has no influence.
  • My new toy....
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Im Here
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2009, 05:57:20 PM »
Welcome Aboard!!! Nice to have new members joining us!

JaF
All that tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2009, 06:02:28 PM »
This site seems so much better than others I have been to. Im glad to be part of it.

And we will be glad to have you...that is once you post up a proper intro. How about putting some effort into making your intro a interesting read?? You will find your restricted status lifted a little faster and easier if you do.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Again ?
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2009, 06:11:25 PM »
Im sorry if my Introduction was a little dry. Allow me to try again. I have been playing UO for 4 years and have used many different scripts over that time. I am happy to find a new site to further my scripting library.

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
Re: Again ?
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2009, 06:12:55 PM »
mmm................... not quite. close though. you could have just added this to your first thread.............

What types of characters do you like to play? What shard? Do you write any scripts?

Try this

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=1683.0
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
    • View Profile
Re: Again ?
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2009, 06:19:26 PM »
Im sorry if my Introduction was a little dry. Allow me to try again. I have been playing UO for 4 years and have used many different scripts over that time. I am happy to find a new site to further my scripting library.

I understand your a friend of somebody here, but that still doesnt change the fact that certian requirements must be met if you want access...one of those is a good first post. You are asking for scripts ....some of which have 5000+ lines of code, for doing a 1 sentance intro, then merging with it a second sentence...come on, put some effort into your post...besides, you already made yourself sound like a leecher..." I am happy to find a new site to further my scripting library." this is a damn fine site, with a lot of good ppl, how about joining in the community, not just be here for scriptz
« Last Edit: October 25, 2009, 06:21:25 PM by Toptwo »
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
:)
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2009, 06:26:47 PM »
ok....since that wasnt good enough, try this:    Shard: Sonoma     I like the crafting. I dont PvP much. I have 7 total chars. I have my own guild with a total of 16 other guilds in alliance. I dont like WoW and I wish UO would have more stuff to do. My blood-type is AB-. Is that good enough ?

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: :)
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2009, 06:33:37 PM »
ok....since that wasnt good enough, try this:    Shard: Sonoma     I like the crafting. I dont PvP much. I have 7 total chars. I have my own guild with a total of 16 other guilds in alliance. I dont like WoW and I wish UO would have more stuff to do. My blood-type is AB-. Is that good enough ?

Not really, but since you have a friend vouching for you I will allow access. I think it would be way more fun to just keep pushing your buttons myself, but he asked nice, and I like him...so access you have.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2009, 06:36:31 PM »
Nah dude...your not pushing my buttons. im a smartazz and i think its funny. if u didnt allow me access then that woulda been cool as well. anyways, ty for access. there seems to be better scripts here than on teh other sites i go to, so i look forward to seeing whats here

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
Re: :)
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2009, 06:38:35 PM »
My blood-type is AB-.

wow, rarest blood type, but not a universal receiver. Sucks
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2009, 06:41:23 PM »
yeah.....if i need blodd im in some trouble. I do like to donate blood as much as i can. I usally go about  5 times a month to donate, u never know, the one u save could be someone u love.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2009, 06:42:06 PM »
LOL - ah good times in the new intro post area.  Welcome to the site and hope to see you active on the boards.  Only time will tell... you certainly checked this post with ferocity.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2009, 06:44:51 PM »
lol...TY. I'm a Scorpio so im a little on the fierce side. But its the only way to live, go strong and hard and thigns will always be ok. Im glad to be here and i will do my best to add the site.

Offline JustAnotherFace

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • JustAnotherFace has no influence.
  • My new toy....
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2009, 06:46:40 PM »
and Im O-... universal donar... blood bank calls me all the time wanting me to come donate

lol

JaF
All that tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2009, 04:32:15 AM »
Nah dude...your not pushing my buttons. im a smartazz and i think its funny. if u didnt allow me access then that woulda been cool as well. anyways, ty for access. there seems to be better scripts here than on teh other sites i go to, so i look forward to seeing whats here

Come on TT i dare you do it do it .. be my hero do it !!!!!.. hes practically begging you to do .. and look no remorse as he expects it.... a banning and no guilt what more could you ask for after a Frag nerfing.. :)   I mean we carnt let one in without a proper ego popping.

Welcome to the site i think your going to be safe but that was a shamefull intro ....    Whos the referal ???? so we can give him/her s**t on your behalf...
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: