Author Topic: Back from the dead!  (Read 3191 times)

Offline pimpdTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • pimpd has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Back from the dead!
« on: October 26, 2009, 05:51:04 AM »
Hey there guys, been around OSI Napa/Sonoma since 1999. Sold 2 accounts, got one banned, got back into it again on my cousins second account he gave to me. My frist three accounts were mostly napa based and sonoma lately. I'm 26 and I live in beautiful downtown omaha nebraska. Ford Master Mechanic by day and dorky ultima online player by night. Well not every night, I do have a girlfriend whom requires alot of attention...

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Back from the dead!
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2009, 05:54:52 AM »
Welcome back!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2009, 06:01:29 AM »
welcome to SUO, and welcome back to UO! Still the best game ever!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2009, 07:15:36 AM »
Welcome back and hope you enjoy you say.  See you on the boards!

Offline paezao

• Activity:
    0%
  • paezao has no influence.
  • Why can't we script our RL Jobs?
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2009, 07:25:57 AM »
Hello! Welcome back :)

Offline madatu

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • madatu has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2009, 01:52:43 PM »
Nice to meet you, look forward to seeing you in the forums !!!!

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2009, 02:01:25 PM »
Well not every night, I do have a girlfriend whom requires alot of attention...

Girl Friend...!  What is that?  My wife thinks I am married to the computer sometimes and as she says, "You spend more time witht eh Computer then with me!"  Well sometimes her idea of spending time is to just watch a dumb night time Comedy like 'Accidentally On Purpose', which TV I do not really care for...now a good Movie is so much different on Blu-Ray and HDTV...Sorry getting of the subject here....

Welome Back!  From your topic post does that mean since you are on Ultima Online again, that you are now alive, wence before when you were not playing it that you were 'Dead'?  I feel that way sometimes too...come back to the game twice now...

This is a great place...!   You will love it here...Feel free to ask any questions and dont be embarassed.   We all were in your shoes at one time or another during our UO Nights!

ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline pimpdTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • pimpd has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2009, 03:09:16 PM »
Thanks guys, you are all very nice. anndd noo I did not feel dead, there will just never be another game to replace ultima online. So here I am. Has OSI changed some things to try and get rid of script resource gathering? I gathered about 200k boards from an island over the period of 2 or 3 days and now all of a sudden there are 2 ancient wyrms that spawn there. What the heck?!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2009, 04:02:05 PM »
That island probably is a Tmap Location thus the spawn.. so leave bucs den and go find another island ... .. thiers plenty of them
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline cgeorgemo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • cgeorgemo has no influence.
  • I'm Brian...cgeorgemo is Curious George Missouri
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2009, 07:27:27 AM »
Thanks guys, you are all very nice. anndd noo I did not feel dead, there will just never be another game to replace ultima online. So here I am. Has OSI changed some things to try and get rid of script resource gathering? I gathered about 200k boards from an island over the period of 2 or 3 days and now all of a sudden there are 2 ancient wyrms that spawn there. What the heck?!
You should see how many I can leave on that little island.
I one time left 6 AW running around that island. It was not easy luring them away from my chest without aggroing them back to the chest once you got one in every direction.
Sarcasm is your body's natural defense against stupidity.

Tags: