Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 74 times)

Offline minax6501Topic starter

• Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • minax6501 has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Introduction
« on: April 26, 2024, 03:10:22 AM »
+1
**Introduction: My Journey in Ultima Online**

Greetings! My name is chiao-wang, and I'm an avid gamer with a passion for virtual worlds. Allow me to share my journey through the realms of **Ultima Online**, a game that has left an indelible mark on my gaming heart.

**1. Warrior, Mage, and Treasure Hunter: My Roles**
In the mystical lands of Ultima Online, I've donned various hats. As a **warrior**, I've clashed swords with fearsome creatures, defending our guild's honor. My **mage** alter ego delved into arcane mysteries, casting spells that ignited the night sky. And then there's my **treasure hunter** persona%u2014sneaking through ancient dungeons, deciphering cryptic clues, and unearthing long-lost relics.

**2. The Golden Era: 2012 and Beyond**
Ah, 2012%u2014the year I reluctantly bid farewell to Britannia. Ultima Online had become more than a game; it was a second home. The bustling cities, the camaraderie of fellow adventurers, and the thrill of epic battles%u2014it all felt like a part of me. But life's quests led me elsewhere, and I embarked on new adventures in other realms.

**3. The Void Left Unfilled**
Yet, no matter where my digital wanderlust took me, there was an emptiness%u2014a void that no other game could fill. Ultima Online had spoiled me with its sandbox freedom, its player-driven economy, and its rich lore. No other MMORPG could replicate the thrill of sailing my ship across the Serpent's Spine or deciphering the ancient runes of Covetous Dungeon.

**4. Returning to Britannia?**
As the years passed, I often wondered: Could I ever return to Britannia? Would the old guild hall still stand? Would the moongates shimmer with magic? Perhaps one day, fate will guide me back to those pixelated shores, where memories linger like echoes in the wind.

So here I am, sharing my tale%u2014a testament to the impact of Ultima Online on my gaming soul. If you ever spot a wandering adventurer seeking lost artifacts or dueling dragons, it might just be me, chasing nostalgia through the digital mists.

May the Virtues guide your path, fellow traveler!
« Last Edit: Today at 07:47:59 AM by minax6501 »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2024, 05:07:50 PM »

A Very Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Introduction
« Reply #2 on: Today at 07:31:41 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: