Author Topic: go back to new posts  (Read 3116 times)

Offline KhameleonTopic starter

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
go back to new posts
« on: March 07, 2009, 02:52:22 AM »
Hey I was wondering if it was possible to return to the new posts board if you just made a reply to a new post?
as of now if you reply to a new post, it returns you to the board which that post came from.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: go back to new posts
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2009, 10:36:13 AM »
Nope, not possible with the basic setup.  There might be a mod so I'll look into it.  The unread messages is a hack already.  Actually the missing "New Posts" button and the summary of unread posts are the two things preventing me from moving to SMF 2.0..
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline KhameleonTopic starter

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: go back to new posts
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2009, 12:51:05 PM »
ya, don't want to see the new posts go missing either.  not a big deal just wondering if it was possible.

Tags: