Author Topic: Hello! Widmo here!  (Read 1554 times)

Offline WidmoTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Widmo has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello! Widmo here!
« on: February 02, 2016, 08:59:18 PM »
Hello,

I'm Widmo i played ultima few years ago but in this time i do not understand too much this game and I only train tailory till 120 and make armors, and wears for money. Now I missed this game. My friend told me to play together so I agree. He left this game but i still play and have a lot of fun! :) I playing on free shards and actually have my character with GM in few skills. I really like this game because is versatile. I don't know why but I still prefer to make any crafting actions in game tailoring is best and easy to get for me. I always have problem with blacksmith but now I'm close to get gm :D Now i learning this pretty game and going on champs and make quests. I really enjoy this game :)

What about me I'm 25 yrs old guy, which work a lot but now have a lil bit rest because a had an accident in work so i'm on  sick leave. I can't go outside so i have time to play :)

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello! Widmo here!
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2016, 11:24:24 PM »
Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2016, 02:43:34 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2016, 06:48:39 AM »
Welcome to SUO

Tags: