General > Off Topic

Concerning Hammy

<< < (2/6) > >>

_C2_:
So, sorry TM. Not a pet guy myself but I can see the bonds that close friends have with their pets and how they are family members. Thinking of you man.

Hoby:
So sorry for your loss.  My girlfriend has over the last two years rescued 6 cats from shelters, four of which we have kept and the other two went to her parents.  It's amazing how different in personality each one is.  Hammy sounds like a pretty amazing cat.  My prayers go out to you!

Crisis:
I am a dog person, currently we have 3 overgrown puppies in our family, but I can sympathize and feel your pain. Pets become part of the family and bring so much joy and happiness to our lives. I am very sorry for your loss and I truly hope this thread brings you some comfort. If you have some pictures, I would love to seem them.

dxrom:
o7 Hammy.

KaliOfLS:
I always thought I was a dog person.  And then I met my girlfriend who has two cats.  One is a Grey tabby who is just an amazing being.  They have personalities and they are incredibly affectionate if you are their Person.  I have lived with this cat for 4 years and he loves to be held by me in a certain way and only I can hold him like that.  He pokes me on the face in the morning when he wants me to get up and play with him (or feed him) and he stares at you when you ignore him, and then does something evil like knock over a glass of water.  Last year, my girlfriend noticed he was losing weight as well.  I couldn't tell and she felt a bump.  Sure enough, he had cancer.  We had it removed and thankfully he is okay.  My girlfriend is a vet technician, so she has been trained to spot these things.  I can't imagine having to have lost him in this year.  I empathize with you a great deal and hope you find some comfort in the fact that your friend would still be suffuring had you not made the hard decision.  I'll raise one up for your tabby.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version