General > Site News

Time for new Elites? Let it be so.

(1/8) > >>

TrailMyx:
So the revelation was that our last Elites were added back in 2011.  Funny how time flies.  I suppose we were left a bit gunshy during that time.  In any event, we're always looking for good individuals to add to the ranks of the Elite, so please help me welcome the following people:

Crisis
Lately with the guides and thrust into scripting, Crisis has done it with gusto.  His guides are first rate and it's good to see that he's taken the plunge with the scripting thing.  He's great when it comes selfless contributions to noobs and Elites alike.

Trixta
Though he's been off and on with us, when he's on he's a welcome breath of positive energy to the site.  He's always helpful when it comes to just about everything.  I've played with him in-game in UO and Rift, so I know his positivity is boundless.

So this continues our tact away from all that is douchy.  So if you've been able to check your ego at the door, help your fellow player and scripter alike, and can do it while possibility cracking up the Elite core, then you might be next!

Welcome guys!

12TimesOver:
Congrats guys! You're going to be reading for a while :)

TrailMyx:

--- Quote from: 12TimesOver on April 14, 2015, 08:31:37 AM ---Congrats guys! You're going to be reading for a while :)

--- End quote ---

I always forget about that.  There's a zillion elite-only posts in that area.  Finally you can find out why ScriptUO is and how it came to be.  Dun dun dun!

The Ghost:
Congrats on the new title.  Let the grass be greener on the other side. 

gimlet:
Welcome New Elites!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version