General > Site News

Welcome!

(1/6) > >>

TrailMyx:
Welcome to ScriptUO!

So I'm tired of having all the sites that host my scripts go belly-up. I will be moving my script collection here to ScriptUO.com. I didn't really want to host a site like this, but I think it's better in the long run.

I don't want to really run a full-blown scripting site like we did for winuo.org or uocoders.com.  I would like this to become a more advanced scripting site, but for now I'm willing to host my scripts here for everyone to download.  I'll give access to my more deadly scripts to those few that I know and trust.  

Edit:  Nevermind, looks like we run a full-blown scripting site.  ;)

Xclio:
This post keeps poping up in my unread posts for some reason, make is stop!!!  I am going insane.

TrailMyx:

--- Quote from: Xclio on June 10, 2008, 10:47:30 AM ---This post keeps poping up in my unread posts for some reason, make is stop!!!  I am going insane.

--- End quote ---

Heh, ok, I'll stop posting.  Err, NOW.

12TimesOver:
TM,

Thanks a lot for taking the time and effort to do this. If there is any way I can get involved here I would be thrilled, let me know.

BTW, I sent you an email but I'm assuming it's sitting in your SPAM box or something, hehe.

XII

TrailMyx:
You're welcome to PM me here, XII.  But thanks for coming.  Since you were VIP at coders, I put you into the Elite category here.  There's a posting in that section you might be interested in.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version