General > Site News

about participation!!

(1/7) > >>

Knight:
i understand what your doing with that tm but their isnt alot of traffic here.. i see alot of post that are days before you see another persons post.. but i understand what your doing but different when their is alot of traffic here.

TrailMyx:

--- Quote from: Knight on July 27, 2008, 07:41:34 PM ---i understand what your doing with that tm but their isnt alot of traffic here.. i see alot of post that are days before you see another persons post.. but i understand what your doing but different when their is alot of traffic here.

--- End quote ---

Well, that's just it.  With this site totally open like it was, people could just drive in, snag the scripts and drive away.  I'll bet you'll be amazed that we're already getting over 200K hits a month?  I would hope with already that many hits there would be a bit more participation.  That's more than enough traffic to warrant a bit more interaction.

All that's changed anyhow is that *one* post is required.  Not gonna be the end of the world.  If people want access to the heartwood quester, then they'll have to be more active.

Anyone that's registered can download ScriptUO.  No posting limit.

12TimesOver:
I think it's a great idea personally. It would be wonderful to get a little community growth over here (not that I don't appreciate those that already frequent these halls).

XII

Knight:
yeah i like reading the new topics .. but alittle more traffic indeed i would like to see also. But all in good time i would guess :).

Pearls:
Aye its a great idea, people who know they can just register, post a good intro, and get away with snatching all the scripts and never return sort of speak, isnt really what were looking for. Nothing is free in life, so why should it be here ;) Let them do a little effort, even if it isnt much, at least it will show some good will on there side.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version