Casa de TrailMyx > Beer

Hop Ottin' India Pale Ale!

(1/3) > >>

Ultima:
Not too many places I see carry this beer but I give it a 10 (Anderson Valley Hop Ottin')! I'm also a pretty picky SOB but if you like the IPA's this one is one of the best out there in my opinion. I'm been drinking it out of my keg for over a year now. There is something about those IPA's that are just different than all other beers.

So if your anywhere with a good beer selection be sure to look for it and give er' a try. I'm pretty sure your local yard house has it in stock. Cheers!

TrailMyx:
My neighborhood BevMo is going to grand open tomorrow, so I'll see if they have this one.

Endless Night:
yea IPA's rule.. but i dont think ive ever seen that one.

Ultima:
I know Yard House has it. Suprise! :o

Ask around or look the for the Anderson Valley label. They have a few other beers out there so make sure you don't grab the wrong one. Little writing on the label"Hop Ottin".

The other IPA I like switch off on every now and then is Stone Brewery IPA. That's a pretty darn good one too...

But I'm with ya EN all the way with IPA's!

The British invented the brewing technique in India during their colonization. Those soldiers must have gotten bored from time to time :P

TrailMyx:
If I chuck a rock hard, I can hit the Stone Brewery here in Escondido.  I still haven't visited it. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version