General > Site News

Special thanks to all you people!!

(1/4) > >>

TrailMyx:
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to thank everyone who stops by and visits.  I'm pleasantly surprised how popular this site has become and look forward to what's to come.  I never thought that this site would get to over 1/4 million hits/month.  Granted that's small potatoes for others sites out there, but it still far exceeds my expectations. I didn't know UO had that much life left in it.  ;)  Anyhow, not too bad as a total passtime.  heh.  What's amazing is the month to month growth!  Kudos to ya'll.

If anyone has any suggestions or recommendations for what you'd like to see on this site, please post them or PM them to me. 

In any event, thanks a bunch!

TM

rana70:
you are welcome ...

I would love to have a full script running version of SUO on the public site  :-)

Great work, keep on doing what you do ....

cu

TrailMyx:

--- Quote from: rana70 on September 01, 2008, 10:33:20 PM ---you are welcome ...

I would love to have a full script running version of SUO on the public site  :-)

Great work, keep on doing what you do ....

cu

--- End quote ---

Hopefully that'll happen in time.  It's already working for testing general language constructs, but without client interaction, it's pretty much like playing with a Rubik's cube.  (my best Rubik's cube time was 19s)

Khameleon:
damn you.. the GWW is 7 seconds I believe.. I couldn't do it under 1 min. the last few corners always got me stumped.

Tidus:
my best time is never... i tried for an hour one time... got all but 2 colors... i was frustrated...  anyways TM. this site roxxors the soxxors off the white soxs or red soxs.  lol.  I dont know much of anything else that would improve this site over what you already have.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version