Casa de TrailMyx > Rift

Free Rift code + expansion and 30 free game time

(1/3) > >>

TrailMyx:
Now is a great time to get into it because once it goes Free To Play, these Storm Legion game codes won't exist anymore.  They unlock features that won't be available to the normal FTP crowd.  I just paid $19.00 for this until dxrom reminded me I could get it for free just for playing (doh).

So post why you want to play and that you'll stick with it for a while.  Use my link URL to show that the code came from me so I can get the loot that comes from signing up 3 peeps.

Best plea will get a PM from me!

Rift referral link URL: http://tiny.cc/vhw9hw

dxrom:
Lol I was debating reinstalling and messing around in RIFT again a bit the other day TM. You still playing?

TrailMyx:
Oh yes, It's still my guilty little diversion.  I'm on Faeblight.  Doesn't really make any difference what shard you play one since transfers are free.

gimlet:
ok i clicked on the link and created an account - anything else i need to do?

TrailMyx:

--- Quote from: gimlet on December 09, 2013, 07:53:32 AM ---ok i clicked on the link and created an account - anything else i need to do?

--- End quote ---

Nope, should just have to download the client and off you go!  It's free to play now, and I don't think you need a credit card either (I could be wrong there)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version