Casa de TrailMyx > World of Warcraft

WoW Bots

(1/4) > >>

Tidus:
Just wanted to make this post.  Please link any viable bots in here and I will add them to this Page.  Want to make a source for people playing WoW that are part of our community.

Pay to Use:
Honorbuddy Bot - The 3rd party Bot for World of Warcraft - Questing, Gathering, Dungeons, PVP, Archaeology Bot Link

In Development:

TnT (Main bot for D3 expanding to WoW) - TnT Link

Crome969:

--- Quote from: Tidus on June 08, 2013, 11:55:42 AM ---Just wanted to make this post.  Please link any viable bots in here and I will add them to this Page.  Want to make a source for people playing WoW that are part of our community.

--- End quote ---
honorbuddy, quiet easy and best to use. I think i remind, Neo also once wroted own plugins for it..

Link

TrailMyx:
I wonder how much money Blizzard has spent with their litigious behavior?  My goodness it's gotta be millions by now.  Can anyone say "A.P.P.L.E" ?

Crome969:

Tidus:

--- Quote from: TrailMyx on June 08, 2013, 03:01:10 PM ---I wonder how much money Blizzard has spent with their litigious behavior?  My goodness it's gotta be millions by now.  Can anyone say "A.P.P.L.E" ?

--- End quote ---

If you read the Legal action taken against Honorbuddy, they are looking to spend alot on that to get something shut down that increases their usership. Get rid of bots and you lose alot of people who have secondary accounts and such that actually keep their game development afloat.  Plus depending on what is brought on this legal sanction; if it is found in favor of the botting community then people can bring litigation against them for banning of accounts for something that would be seen as "legal" even if it is against the ToS.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version