Author Topic: Hello Everyone  (Read 2141 times)

Offline alaskanTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • alaskan has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello Everyone
« on: October 29, 2013, 06:33:45 PM »
Hi guys, I recently found this site and I love it so far. Very informative and I wish I was competent enough to write my own scripts but unfortunately I know nothing about it and I've started from scratch. Anyway, I love UO and I've only been playing for little over three months now but it's an awesome game and the people that I play with on the shard that I play on are awesome. I play on a free shard called Excelsior and love it so far. I was in the Army for 8 years and just recently got out and now I'm back home waiting to go to college and start my own life  :D. I would like to get to the point to write my own scripts though and I've been reading the easyuo wiki and all the documentation they have on there and also the awesome tutorials that Cerveza has written on here as well. I guess my biggest issue is figuring out what I need in a script and how to apply it (I guess that goes for any script though really lol). Well this is my introduction and can't wait until I can contribute to this site like so many other awesome people have done here :)
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Everyone
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2013, 05:13:50 AM »
Nice Intro. I am sure a mod will be along shortly to give you unrestricted status. In the meantime enjoy the coffee and donuts but do not touch the ban hammer.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2013, 07:50:38 AM »
Thanks for the intro alaskan, restricted status lifted.

Welcome to ScriptUO!

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.6%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2013, 08:14:20 AM »
Welcome!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2013, 08:48:56 AM »
Woops. Now I can say Welcome !!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2013, 09:23:41 AM »
welcome to scriptuo
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2013, 11:02:56 AM »
Thanks everyone  :D and yeah can't wait to be a part of the elite scripters lol, one day though, just have to keep doing my research :)

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2013, 04:05:47 PM »
I take it from your name that your from Alaska.  What part?  I to am from Alaska.  Welcome to the site!
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2013, 06:58:46 AM »
Well born in Anchorage but only lived there for a couple of years then my parents took me to VA which is where I'm currently at the moment and I would love the chance to go back and visit the ol' stomping grounds lol.

Tags: