Casa de TrailMyx > Games & Game Systems

Diablo 3

<< < (2/2)

TrailMyx:

--- Quote from: Crome969 on February 10, 2015, 06:14:33 AM ---I must honestly say i like the PS3 Version of D3 much more then on Computer. D3 was always a money source for me on PC.

--- End quote ---

Is that because you are focused on actually playing the game for the fun of it?  I bought it for the console a little bit ago and need to take the shrink wrap off.  lol

Crome969:
Its more fun when 2 or 3 more friends come to your house to sleepover and play overnight then play online with thousands of stupid brainless people.
When D3 had the auction house it was a nice cashflow for meanwhile, but i beated D3 on PC in 24h on Version 1.03 on all modes. Then there was no reason to play anymore and i looked into the money mode...

Warden is not a bad catcher, but it tooked them 1 year and 3 banwaves i survived on my 24\7 farming mode to catch me. So i guess Warden is worthless except the bot leaks out  and warden can catch.

TrailMyx:
That's why when I have the opportunity to attend a lan party I take it.    I remember when Duke Nukem 3d came out and we'd drag all the computers over to a friends house and play all night.  Those times were way more satisfying than today with endless interwebz.

dxrom:

--- Quote from: TrailMyx on February 10, 2015, 09:02:29 AM ---That's why when I have the opportunity to attend a lan party I take it.    I remember when Duke Nukem 3d came out and we'd drag all the computers over to a friends house and play all night.  Those times were way more satisfying than today with endless interwebz.

--- End quote ---

Indeed. I miss LAN parties :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version