Casa de TrailMyx > Games & Game Systems

Shards Online

(1/1)

Pearls:
Just got live on kickstarter since yesterday. Early bird gets the worm :)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1468280928/shards-online-a-customizable-sandbox-mmorpg

dxrom:
"sandbox" seems to be the new fotm lately.

I guess the era of "wowkiller" is over!

TrailMyx:

--- Quote from: dxrom on May 14, 2014, 10:40:42 AM ---I guess the era of "wowkiller" is over!

--- End quote ---

WoW is going to grow old and die one day.  It's already starting to smell a bit mothball-like.

Crisis:

--- Quote from: TrailMyx on May 14, 2014, 10:50:53 AM ---
--- Quote from: dxrom on May 14, 2014, 10:40:42 AM ---I guess the era of "wowkiller" is over!

--- End quote ---

WoW is going to grow old and die one day.  It's already starting to smell a bit mothball-like.

--- End quote ---

Possibly but people still say the same about UO. WoW and UO are the only 2 games that I go back and forth to.

I think it will be interesting to see what happens with Shards. I am also curious about how much of the current UO player base they are going after. They are using the god mode (or whatever it is called) view like UO as opposed to the standard 3D view like WoW, Rift, SWTOR etc.

Pearls:

--- Quote from: Crisis on May 18, 2014, 09:42:25 AM ---They are using the god mode (or whatever it is called)

--- End quote ---

Isometric view :) But they also made the backpack isometric, which imo looks awfull hehe

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version