Casa de TrailMyx > Games & Game Systems

MMORPG 2015

<< < (3/3)

dxrom:
If you're into DAoC, you might give Tera a whirl... I had a bit of fun with Tera before I had to get back into playing EVE. Damn those high scale wars :(

Gemviper:
DAoC pre-Atlantis expansion was some of the best times I've had in game, not far behind dread days in UO. I remember disliking fighting an alb chanter when he was holed up in a tower and able to kill you in the stairs with AOE before you could get anywhere near him. Reminded me of a guy named GOHAN on Atlantic, from the guild SSJ during dread days, if you saw him/them you were going to have a bad time... it was awesome :)

At one point Mythic promised to release a pre-Atlantis ruleset but they never did, one bad expansion can DESTROY a game. Sure it was fun for a bit but dat grind OMG. It's not as bad now, you can bypass a lot of the group intensive stuff, which is good considering 90% of the playerbase quit not long after trials was released.

NObama:
Man, I can never pick another one of these up.  My wife is already irritated over my quest to get to 12 wins in Hearthstone's arena =P

Pearls:

--- Quote from: TrailMyx on November 11, 2014, 08:58:07 AM ---DAoC?  Lol, have you been asleep under a rock?

--- End quote ---

Think might have been hit in the head with that rock. I meant Camelot Unchained. Sorry about the mix-up hehe!

TrailMyx:
Don't worry, you wouldn't have been the first one to feel like going old school from time to time.  I've already done DAoC once and then went back after it was dead to play again.  DAoC is my UO with better graphics.  I keep going back.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version