Author Topic: BUENA CABROS  (Read 1125 times)

Offline galefTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • galef has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
BUENA CABROS
« on: December 04, 2015, 06:54:00 PM »
hello everybody!

my name is Max and Im from Chile, a very lengthy country in the USA's backyard... Have anybody heard something about it?

well, I started to play UO when I was 15 years old, and today i have 21... and the truth is those years were.. THE BEST YEARS OF MY LIFE EVER<3

btw, I always played in local freeshards with other people of my country but ALL of those freeshards were dying one after another ): so I decided to start a new life getting away from the UO.

... but one month ago, something happened... A NEW SERVER IS UP.. so here I am  :P

XOXOXOX
^L^,

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: BUENA CABROS
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2015, 07:35:11 PM »
Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: BUENA CABROS
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2015, 06:02:21 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: