Author Topic: EN's scripts  (Read 5705 times)

Offline welgillTopic starter

• Don't mess with TM!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • welgill has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
EN's scripts
« on: August 22, 2009, 12:48:41 AM »
whats with all the scripts moved to private library :p some great looking ones

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: EN's scripts
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2009, 01:47:42 AM »
They are his scripts, so posted to his library.

By leaving a redirect, scripts can be found in the appropriate category.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

• Don't mess with TM!
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2009, 04:33:04 AM »
yeah they all went privat library oh well. I can definitly understand restricting some scripts those who refuse to try and refuse to help dont deserve the power of some of the really good scripts out there.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2009, 06:05:02 AM »
Their has got to be some incentive to becoming an Elite.  

I'm providing that incentive :)

Anotherway to evenually get access to MY Library is to become a beta tester for whatever new script I am developing.  When I have a new one that needs testing. Currently i dont need any testers..

(Note some of my scripts are not private but still powerful - Particually the buffbar subs and the character toolbox http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?board=62.0).
« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 06:08:35 AM by Endless Night »
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

• Don't mess with TM!
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2009, 01:49:37 PM »
no arguments here EN I'v seen what happens when the wrong script gets public EX... Expunges xmas tree gem script, Vanbelles fishing, Expunges carto script and so on and so on...

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2009, 08:58:08 AM »
You can't see most of mine either hehe.

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2009, 10:21:10 AM »
ROFL -- Guys! 

I don't know why, but I just read C2's last post and started laughing...in the way he said it.  Like he was also saying, "Neener, Neener, Neener!"

ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2009, 12:04:28 PM »
sounded like that a bit didn't it.  My apologies.  But you have one of my private scripts and should understand why not all are public.  Would you want to compete against a million public users rocking that?  

It is a tricky line to walk...
  Very powerful scripts...
    Too many users would be very bad for many of them...
       The desire to share your work but not with just anyone...

It all leads to sharing in elite with the most active participants that all find a way to constantly contribute valuable imput to the site and not just a post count.

Endless unfortunately did not start his post in private so that is why u can see the move links.  I'm sure it wasn't meant to tease.

The selection of code that is public here is incredible and some of it like the quester is a script that could of been elite too.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 12:06:38 PM by _C2_ »

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2009, 12:08:00 PM »

Endless unfortunately did not start his post in private so that is why u can see the move links.  I'm sure it wasn't meant to tease.

The selection of code that is public here is incredible and some of it like the quester is a script that could of been elite too.

I kinda like the way EN has his set up.  Might as well tease the masses with those uber scriptz!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Don't mess with TM!
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2009, 02:14:31 PM »
lol I agreed about the powerfull scripts neener neener lol  :P

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2009, 03:05:54 PM »
All my super scripts are on my private site.....

*runs and hides*    :-X
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2009, 03:39:26 PM »
ooo maddog  let me see let me see    :D  ;D   ???    :-[   >:(    :'(
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2009, 03:48:03 PM »
I'm pretty sure you've already seen most of mine. Some were in the Elite section of WinUO, others were passed out through C2 to a small group of people. I probably have some that you haven't seen, but I have no way of posting in the Elite section, so I'll have to send them to one of you to post up for people.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2009, 04:24:47 PM »
I am not sure which i like more... your scriptz section or that bad ass template section.  I would need like 8 accts to have one of each template lol

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2009, 04:27:55 PM »
I am not sure which i like more... your scriptz section or that bad ass template section.  I would need like 8 accts to have one of each template lol

Hence why I have 2 accounts with 7 chars per account and still had to transfer a few chars off to other shards to make room. I have approximately 25 fully templated characters

Tags: