Casa de TrailMyx > Playstation 3

Ok, so I got me a new shiny PS3. Now what?

(1/4) > >>

TrailMyx:
There's a zillion games out there.  I'm digging the internet connectivity and multiplayer.  Also digging the connectivity because I can finally patch buggy games.  Good bye, Mr. PS2.

I'm replacing my PS2 GH games with used PS3 games fairly quickly.  So what other games out there are really "MUST HAVES"?

TrailMyx:
BTW, I've been playing Bioshock on the PS3 today.  What a wicked game!  Pretty fun as well

12TimesOver:
Have you played around with the HTPC-like features yet? ie streaming, netflix, etc?

X

jtw1984:
If you like any sports you could always buy a copy of that to play online. Besides that, FPS is where its at! :D

I only play comp, but I have a PS3. I play Team Fortress 2 on it as well as NCAA Football. I'm thinking of getting an NHL game to play online too.

TrailMyx:

--- Quote from: 12TimesOver on April 18, 2010, 02:03:01 AM ---Have you played around with the HTPC-like features yet? ie streaming, netflix, etc?

X

--- End quote ---

Well now I have 2 systems capable of Netflix with my Series3 TiVo.  I've got that base covered.  ;)
--- Quote from: jtw1984 on April 18, 2010, 04:51:10 AM ---If you like any sports you could always buy a copy of that to play online. Besides that, FPS is where its at! :D

I only play comp, but I have a PS3. I play Team Fortress 2 on it as well as NCAA Football. I'm thinking of getting an NHL game to play online too.

--- End quote ---

I'm so used to FPS gaming on the PC, so it's kinda hard to getting used to the interface of the controller.  I miss the mouse/keyboard combination.  So I spend most of the time looking down at my feet while the bad guys are beating me sensless with a pipe.  lol

As for sports games, I just never got into that genre.  I suppose I should give that at try since I also swore I'd never play platform music simulators like Guitar Hero.  lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version