Author Topic: hi everyone my name is defstarr or you can call me joey  (Read 1438 times)

Offline defstarrTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • defstarr has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
hi everyone my name is defstarr or you can call me joey
« on: December 23, 2010, 02:13:37 AM »
i have been playing uo for about 9 years now i have a few charaters over a few shards i have a tammer and a swords but my faverit charater is my discording chive archer it helps alot when you can discord stuff and still hit it with an arrow it works out great when doing champ spawns not so much in the pvp :) but anywho just wanted to drop a post as you can tell i dont get on here much i have a seizure disorder so i can only play for a few hr's a day and i forgot my user name and password i just found it lol but anyways have a wonderfull x-mas and a happy new year to you all

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: hi everyone my name is defstarr or you can call me joey
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2010, 06:25:39 AM »
Thank you for putting in the effort to join and have a wonderful Christmas. Do not be a stranger tot he site and check us out we have a lot of info.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: hi everyone my name is defstarr or you can call me joey
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2010, 06:52:45 AM »
happy holidays and welcome to script uo

Tags: