Author Topic: Hello Guys!  (Read 3877 times)

Offline kaiserguilhermeTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • kaiserguilherme has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello Guys!
« on: December 20, 2010, 08:45:21 AM »
Hello World! Im kaiserguilherme, most know as Brigitte from Legends server. I used to play Ultima Online 10 years ago, but stoped, due to the graduation.(its not easy play hard and work hard) Now, i have returned... well, not right now, its been 7 months.

After a long long adaptation(people now talk about PVM... in my old times we talked PVE... theres some new skills too, and a lot of new itens and spells, etc) im back to full activity. I hope have a lot of fun!

:D
++++++
EDIT:
Just testing the edit button. It works!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 08:48:33 AM by kaiserguilherme »
Oh no... not again!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Guys!
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2010, 03:36:33 PM »
Nice to meet you what brought you back to UO? and do you play any other servers or type of characters?

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2010, 07:52:33 PM »
Please tell us more about yourself!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2010, 04:10:25 AM »
Nice to meet you what brought you back to UO? and do you play any other servers or type of characters?
i was bored, and one day i find an old friend, from the times we played UO. He asked if i do still playing and i said i dont. Im brazilian. Here we have a word "saudade" for the felling i get. its translating like: "missing so much". Basically i've returned to UO cause i missed it too much!  :D
i dont like to play in many servers, i prefer to have a well develop account in only one server. In legends, i have a nice house inside Luna walls and 5 full trained chars(a sampire, a mage, a mule, a tammer and an archer).
Please tell us more about yourself!
More? well... usually i play with female chars. A long time ago, I met a girl who played UO but has since left the game for having been the victim of biased attacks (10 years ago it was difficult to see a woman playing a video-game). I play with women chars as a form of protest against this type of situation. (and some times i tell to mates im a real woman, just to see what happens :D)

My turn: And u guys? what do you do? Any of you play at legends?
Oh no... not again!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2010, 04:36:10 AM »
Thanks for the intro update and welcome to the site!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2010, 05:12:34 AM »
Thank you very much! Also i speak french, italian and portuguese, if someone needs a translation. :D
Oh no... not again!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2010, 05:20:25 AM »
Welcome!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2010, 07:42:31 AM »
any you already have an avatar in the spirit of the holidays.  welcome aboard

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2010, 09:03:34 AM »
Thx _C2_! Glad to know you!
Oh no... not again!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2010, 09:47:18 AM »
Glad to see you here at SUO.  We need a few more people from other countries. I speak English, spanish, a little protugese and french myself. What part of brazil do you live?  We have a few other members here from brazil.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2010, 11:21:24 AM »
Im from Minas Gerais, home of brazilian cheesebread! ;D (I hope they make the cheasebread happen in UO. Sometimes i wonder: how can a game have pirates and dont have cheesebread? that doesnt make sense... maybe they release the "high cheesebread" booster pack some day!)
Oh no... not again!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2010, 12:36:52 PM »
Lol, don't get'em started with the little paid expansions!  Imagine one that allows for dynamic toenail coloring!  Couple that with cheesebread, and you've got an OSI expansion!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2010, 03:52:41 PM »
ALERT !! ALERT !!  All you foot fetish experts !!

Lol, don't get'em started with the little paid expansions!  Imagine one that allows for dynamic toenail coloring!  Couple that with cheesebread, and you've got an OSI expansion!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2010, 04:55:02 AM »
hum... toenail dyes... sounds good!  :D maybe it can be a veteran reward, lol!
Oh no... not again!

Tags: