Author Topic: Logitech G15 Keyboard  (Read 3574 times)

Offline MasscreTopic starter

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Logitech G15 Keyboard
« on: May 21, 2009, 11:00:51 AM »

http://www.gearxs.com/gearxs/product_info.php?products_id=8498

I now have had some time to muster over mine. So here are my opinions.  The keyboard installs very easy the drivers you will need sp2 installed 1st.  The lighted keyboard kicks arse and programable keys are awesome and the ease of setup is really nice. The low angle that the keyboard lifts upto is very low like maybe 2 Degrees? This part is a terrible over sight but placing a board like a 1 x 4 under the back side seemed to cancel this out.  Connecting anything other than a headset to the keyboard usb connections will get you an error " this usb does not have enough power to support this usb device".  The Display is totally a nice advanced feature that makes this keyboard way above all others. Each programmable key can have 3 seperate settings or uses, using the m1, m2 and m3 keys.

Over all i give the keyboard a 9/10 ..... I would have given it a 10 if it had elevated atleast to 15-18 degrees.

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
g15-700665.jpg
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 11:04:04 AM by Masscre »

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: G15 Keyboard
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2009, 11:02:33 AM »
9/10 is pretty darn good and tempts me once again to look into getting one.  Damn you!  :)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline DeadIssue2

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • DeadIssue2 has no influence.
  • Respect: +21
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Logitech G15 Keyboard
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2009, 04:57:24 PM »
And at that price its worth the 7 Italian keys. At first I thought heck if mine ever dies I will pull the 7 keys from my dead keyboard and transfer them over but the lay out is different. The shift key is really small and they add another weird key with it and the whole enter key with backslash above is just 1 giant key on this new board , so what ya gonna do. Either way playing UO without a G-15 is no longer possible in my mind.

Tags: