Author Topic: Runic Saw Quest  (Read 5470 times)

Offline SomberTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Somber has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Runic Saw Quest
« on: January 16, 2019, 07:35:06 PM »
Are there any scripts geared towards getting Runic Saws on free shards? Trying the Bolt quest script right now to see how it goes.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Runic Saw Quest
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2019, 03:01:09 PM »
I don't think so but you can probably modify this one here for freeshards: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=374.0

It works awesome on prodo.

Offline SomberTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Somber has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2019, 06:56:07 PM »
Any idea what might need to be changed for it to work on a freeshard? I know there's one that works because there's at least 10+ beetle running fletchers at any given time on Demise. I tried the one with UOSteam. I get to the point in the script where it makes the fletcher kits, gets off the beetle to feed it and then stops.

I'm really new to scripting besides the plug and play scripts that I used way back when in 2009 when I played on Baja so not sure what differences there are that prevents scripts from working as well or working at all on freeshards. I posted on the Demise forums about the runic quest script but haven't gotten any responses yet.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2019, 12:29:07 PM »
It could be a lot of things and maybe not much. It just depends on how different the shard is compared to prodo shards. Itemids may be different among other things. Every freeshard is different which is why there are a lot less scripts for freeshards.

Tags: