Author Topic: Hello From Australia  (Read 2600 times)

Offline DennizTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Denniz has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello From Australia
« on: May 22, 2014, 07:47:33 PM »
Hello  8) My name is Dennis,

I am a huge fan of UO and as time goes on i have completed my studies, had children and moved house several times, you see i have been playing UO since 1998 (on and off) and theses days i find it hard to have time to get on UO to raise my skills because its very time consuming and thats what brings me here. Im hoping to find a solution to keep me playing this game i have loved for so long.

I am from South Australia, i used to play on Oceania but moved to Atlantic because i could never find enough ppl on Oceania, i love playing on Atlantic its full of action and has resparked my love from the game. I have built up a stealth tamer and i enjoy playing him the most , i find the skill combo very effective and fun...more recently i have joined a PvP guild and a whole new world of UO has opened up for me and im excited about building up new characters to stand with the best in the PvP world, cause god knows i have my butt handed to me nearly everytime i go into battle lol.

So there you go theres a brief insight to who i am and what i like to do but more importantly i think it would be good to join a new community of fellow UO lovers to help me keep playing UO.   :)

So please consider my application i would love to be part of the family.

Kind Regards

Dennis (the Aussie)

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hello From Australia
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2014, 04:52:39 AM »
Thanks for your intro, welcome to SUO. Have a look around!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2014, 05:19:11 AM »
Welcome!

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2014, 02:55:03 PM »
Welcome and Tally-Ho...

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2014, 10:07:59 AM »
Welcome aboard Denniz. I never tried a stealth tamer before.
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2014, 10:42:43 AM »
Welcome to Script UO and thank you for your intro !!

Tags: