Author Topic: WFA Wool Farmer Assistant  (Read 20488 times)

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: WFA Wool Farmer Assistant
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2011, 10:36:30 AM »
Alles klar und viele herzliche.  Diesem fall Deine Erklaerung genugt, war mir eine bloede Moment.  Hab jetzt alles in ordnung.

Fuers Gate Mana proof hab ich so was gemacht.  Wahrscheinlich langsamer als notwendig, aber funkioniert:

(But who are we kidding, your English is amazing Rana, while responding with two lines of German took me three minutes and a minor headache to remember.)

Code: [Select]
;------------------------------------------------
Sub Travel_To_NPC_Smith
Set %CheckX #CharPosX
Set %CheckY #CharPosY
While #Mana < %ManaRequiredForTravel
      {
      Wait 3
      }
Position_Check_Smith:
Gosub TM_RandomRunebookTravel %TravelMethod %SmithRune1 %SmithRune2 %RuneBookID
Wait 20
If %CheckX = #CharPosX && %CheckY = #CharPosY
   GoTo Position_Check_Smith
Return
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 10:39:46 AM by Paulonius »
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline dogdeal

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • dogdeal has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2012, 05:35:06 AM »
Thank you! 1.2b version is running very well.

but 1.3version is 0byte. Can you upload 1.3 again?

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2013, 03:42:18 PM »
 ballsmahoney please answer the following questions:

1) Are you playing an osi shard
2) Recall or gate etc?
3) One rune book or 2
4) name on book(s)?

Offline ballsmahoney

• Activity:
    0%
  • ballsmahoney has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2013, 10:02:11 AM »
I just recently revived my UO addiction and I have grown weary of sheering sheep so I tried out this script. The script looks great but for some reason I keep getting an error saying "Stopped because of Travel problem." Could this be an issue with id'ng the runebook in my bag? The id is ZBN in the script. Are there other codes for runebooks? The app never even asks me to target a runebook during the setup.

Also could it be a problem with the runebook have the crafters mark on it "crafted by attention whore?"
Post Merge: April 01, 2013, 02:50:12 PM
Ok I also tried another script that has me target the runebook and it says "no runebook found." Is there a way to find the item ID for something or will a runebook always be item ZBN?
Post Merge: April 01, 2013, 01:09:22 PM
Man this is irritating me. I see in the script many lines that says "findrunebookid" which I found using easyuo item id finder. I tried to paste the ID# into the script but it still won't recognize the book. It is of the type ZBN but the color is 1211 and the item ID is LCNPPRD. Is there a way to bypass the gui and just enter in the specific runebook id? Or am I just going to be unable to use the script?

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2013, 10:43:16 AM »
ballsmahoney please answer the following questions:

1) Are you playing an osi shard
2) Recall or gate etc?
3) One rune book or 2
4) name on book(s)?

Please answer these questions first!!!!!!!!!

Offline rana70Topic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • rana70 has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • MyScripts
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2013, 06:37:56 PM »
I just recently revived my UO addiction and I have grown weary of sheering sheep so I tried out this script. The script looks great but for some reason I keep getting an error saying "Stopped because of Travel problem." Could this be an issue with id'ng the runebook in my bag? The id is ZBN in the script. Are there other codes for runebooks? The app never even asks me to target a runebook during the setup.

Also could it be a problem with the runebook have the crafters mark on it "crafted by attention whore?"
Post Merge: April 01, 2013, 02:50:12 PM
Ok I also tried another script that has me target the runebook and it says "no runebook found." Is there a way to find the item ID for something or will a runebook always be item ZBN?
Post Merge: April 01, 2013, 01:09:22 PM
Man this is irritating me. I see in the script many lines that says "findrunebookid" which I found using easyuo item id finder. I tried to paste the ID# into the script but it still won't recognize the book. It is of the type ZBN but the color is 1211 and the item ID is LCNPPRD. Is there a way to bypass the gui and just enter in the specific runebook id? Or am I just going to be unable to use the script?

Hi,

as far as I know ZBN is the only ItemTyoe for Runebooks on regular OSI Shards.

This script looks for the runebook by comparing the Name String of the runebook (ItemProperty).
As in the Help section written you have to name the runebook properly to enable the
script to find it, the valid Names is SHEEP.

Only in case you use the "two Runebook setup" the script will ask you to point the
"home" runebook by clicking on it.

eg in case you like to use the "OneRuneBook Version" Option 2.
 if you have two runes for your dropoff location and 5 Runes for harvest areas

Place the two Home Runes at first into an empty runebook,
add the other 5 harvest location runes to the same rune book,
now change the name of the Runebook to SHEEP 7
and finally when doing the setup of the script
select Allow Alternate Home and Use One RuneBook.

Basically the crafters mark would only interfere with the book detection when it would
include the word "SHEEP" or any number between 1-16.

The script stores the data, so it might be a good idea to use the "R" button to delete
what ever it has stored and start over from scratch.

Please keep in mind the script only is tested on regular OSI Shards !

If you still have trouble, you can turn on the Debug Mode by changing the line
Set %DebugMode #TRUE
you will get some more information in the status bar of the script.

cu

« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 06:48:32 PM by rana70 »

Offline deimosws6

• Activity:
    0%
  • deimosws6 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2013, 09:28:34 AM »
I think I have a fix for the travel problem error, script is running right now. If it's still working when I get home from work I'll post my fix.

Offline Blighter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Blighter has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2018, 05:49:42 PM »
well guess wont work anyways

Offline bendel

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • bendel has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2018, 02:28:52 AM »
why ?

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2018, 01:56:46 PM »
Because he is restricted and was making a post to see if he can download. So many people think that it still falls under the old rules of one post to download. It is so much better when you are part of the community instead of only coming in when you need a script. I rarely play UO anymore but I am here everyday.

Offline Cush

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cush has no influence.
  • Respect: +42
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2020, 04:40:07 PM »
Great Script! Thank you!

It took me a bit to get it set up right. I could not get the 2 book system to work without triggering a "Stopped because of Travel problem." Error. I read all the posts several times and was very careful setting it up.

Went to just the one book method and has been working flawlessly for hours. My recommendation is save yourself some time and just use the one book method lol.

Now to find a really good weaving script. Oh and as always love your script interface menu they are awesome and easy to understand.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2020, 05:01:06 PM »
I have this one on file 
Victor's Wool in Cloth Bot   https://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4546&start=30     
 I recall to have some ghosting issue back them.   

Offline Gaderian

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Gaderian barely matters.Gaderian barely matters.
  • Respect: +50
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2020, 05:27:39 PM »
That is the first script I ever modified to update and share my fixes! The major fix was about fixing the journal processing, because a group of animals spawned next to my house and the oringinal script locked up.

Later I made one that would use multiple looms and spinning wheels to maximize how fast I could make bolts in my house, but it was based on Victor's script.

Gaderian
"Go ahead ask me: 'Should I use hard waits or timers?'"
You say:"Should I"
Gaderian:"Timers!"
You Say:"use hard waits or timers?"

The serious side of timer use is illustrated here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12094.msg101926#msg101926

However, every time I go back and look at this [AutoLooter] script, I realize I had wrote it in my zen state of EUO scripting - so it makes my brain hurt.

Tags: