Author Topic: fishing script  (Read 9606 times)

Offline UOs FinestTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • UOs Finest has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
fishing script
« on: December 25, 2010, 06:07:15 AM »
Does anyone have or recommend a fishing script that will.
1 fish form a pier that u can recall on to.
2 recall back to your house secure to drop the fish off .
3 put the boots shoes and sandals in a trash barrel at your house.
4 eat the prized fish.

?

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: fishing script
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2010, 01:50:38 PM »
i am finishing one now but doubt it is going public... at least for the time being.  seriously, a user here, has one here that may do some of that or all of that though.

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2010, 09:43:04 AM »
I've seen on that works from a boat :) I also know that if you are cleaver enough you can pull shore fish from a boat.

Offline seeriusly

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • seeriusly has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2011, 03:06:53 AM »
Does anyone have or recommend a fishing script that will.
1 fish form a pier that u can recall on to.
2 recall back to your house secure to drop the fish off .
3 put the boots shoes and sandals in a trash barrel at your house.
4 eat the prized fish.

?

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=6523.0

Offline mh2122

• Activity:
    0%
  • mh2122 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2011, 07:34:25 AM »
I am needing one that recalls to High Seas boat, fishes, recalls to house secure and trash can, drops off fish/pearls/scales in secure and boots etc in trash. Any help?

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2011, 09:21:41 AM »
I am needing one that recalls to High Seas boat, fishes, recalls to house secure and trash can, drops off fish/pearls/scales in secure and boots etc in trash. Any help?

honestly, I have not seen anyone update their scripts to high seas.  it is quite surprising but then again it is not.  The skill of fishing had stayed the same for so long that the old scripts needed little to no updates.  The scripts are so much older that many authors are no longer active.  Combine that with a few saying I don't want to update anythign until open easy uo comes out... and you have a very long dead zone.

You best bet is to work on one that exists and read the posts for the script that explain what to add and change to make them work again.  I edited one to do that for me.

Offline mh2122

• Activity:
    0%
  • mh2122 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2011, 10:15:01 AM »
Yeah, I made some small changes and it is serviceable. What I really need is just a simple script that summons a demon and tells it to guard me so I don't have to mess with sea serpents. I guess I could just go get a golem.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2011, 10:22:51 AM »
Yeah, I made some small changes and it is serviceable. What I really need is just a simple script that summons a demon and tells it to guard me so I don't have to mess with sea serpents. I guess I could just go get a golem.

That is an interesting approach.  i just kill them and farm them with ebolts.  i want the leather and MIBs.  kool option though!

Offline El_Remo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • El_Remo has no influence.
  • Respect: +17
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2011, 07:57:49 PM »
I was looking for the same kind of script actually. I have a tamer/fisher and wanted one to command my pet to kill. Ive decided to make a second fisher from my stealth/mage. Im adding fishing and mystic and that should be fun as well. Im hoping it will be a nice dungeon fisher once im done. I would like to get a decent script for fishing at sea and recalling back to my house to dump. C2 im using your lobster/crab script right now and love it. I hadnt heard of easy uo or any other scripting sites until a friend gave me your script and pointed me in the right direction.. Sure saves a fella alot of clicking.  Guess i should just bite the bullet and try and learn basic scripting.  Who knows, maybe i can pick up enough to have some fun with it.

Tags: