Author Topic: New member introductions  (Read 1878 times)

Offline lemuelTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • lemuel has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
New member introductions
« on: October 01, 2012, 02:03:53 PM »
hello, my name is lemuel, I'm 27 years old and I live in Brazil,
I am playing UO approximately 1 year in a server called Brazilian Mystara
I'm playing in a PVM necrotammer and i am preparing my first PVP char!!! he will have parryng fencing and poison. something like this  8)
I'm spending about 6 hours of my day playing and I'm looking to learn a little about easyuo and its utilities.
 I hope to be accepted by the community.
A hug to all and an awesome game!

------------------------------------

good day .. talking a little more about myself, I have a bride and probably i will marry in next year, she's very jealous of the game, and most of our fights are because of Uo. lol . !I'm thinking of doing a character for her Maybe so she no longer has jealousy.... my english is horrible (google translator helps me a lot in these tasks)i'm studying to improve my English! someday I will speak well! I hope to learn a bit of English with you!

« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 08:20:09 AM by lemuel »

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: New member introductions
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2012, 05:42:40 PM »
Welcome to ScriptUO lemuel! :)

Part of the requirement for getting full access to the site is having a good introduction.

Read This Thread and come back and tell us a little more about yourself.

Trust me when I tell you it's worth the effort and time.  ;)

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2012, 09:03:01 AM »

good day .. talking a little more about myself, I have a bride and probably i will marry in next year, she's very jealous of the game, and most of our fights are because of Uo. lol . !I'm thinking of doing a character for her Maybe so she no longer has jealousy.... my english is horrible (google translator helps me a lot in these tasks)i'm studying to improve my English! someday I will speak well! I hope to learn a bit of English with you!

You need to get her to play UO! ;)

Remember UO will always be around in some form, better to give some love and attention to the women than play UO! 8)

Offline Cooms

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cooms has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2012, 08:01:08 PM »
Welcome to the community!!

Offline lemuelTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • lemuel has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2012, 10:12:48 AM »

You need to get her to play UO! ;)

Remember UO will always be around in some form, better to give some love and attention to the women than play UO! 8)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You said it all!! is better to give a little more attention to her ... after all it is she who will take care of me! (and hope for her to get excited about the game so I can play too quiet) hugs
(getting anxious / going crazy for their permission)

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2012, 10:55:15 AM »
Welcome to the site.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2012, 01:34:10 PM »
Welcome!

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2012, 07:46:22 AM »
Welcome to the site lemuel!!

Tags: