Author Topic: Like an old shoe  (Read 1959 times)

Offline seth711Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • seth711 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Like an old shoe
« on: December 03, 2012, 09:38:03 AM »
Hello all!  Well the time has come for the 5th time to return to UO.  I started playing UO back in 1997 on Great Lakes and played for many years with the Guild Gods Wrath Clan.  I have so many fond memories of UO and the great people that I have met along the way.  Like an old shoe the time has come again to play and have some fun on UO: Hybrid.

I have a career in computer security and love tinkering with scripts.  I have still remember using change to push down my keys in the old days and still love whe UOloop first came out!  I am really excited to see how the scripting world has developed over the years since my departure from UO.

Seth

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Like an old shoe
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2012, 01:48:42 PM »
Seth Welcome to ScriptUO! ;)

What else can you tell us about yourself? We like to know a little about our members before they are given full access to the site.

Please read This Thread and then return here.

Offline seth711Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • seth711 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2012, 04:14:44 PM »
Hmmm, a bit more about myself.  Well I am an obsessive hobby person.  In my free time I cook on a successful BBQ team called the Porkrastinators.  I am deeply devoted to permaculture design and helping people build sustainable property's that can provide immense abundance of food while restoring nature as well.  I urge anyone that has not heard about permaculture to check it out as is such a cool system! I love all things computers and have spent the better part of my youth and adult life involved in computer security and making systems safer from those will ill intent.  I try to keep a good balance between the digital and good old fashion digging in the dirt.  hehe

I would like to say I have tried almost every MMO that has came out but always seem to find my way back to the ol trusty UO.  I guess you could say that its a bit like a first love in my gaming life. 

Seth

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2012, 06:55:32 PM »
The Porkrastinators!  LOL, great name.  Barbeque is a gift from the heavens!

Welcome to the site!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2012, 07:32:13 PM »
Welcome!

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2012, 07:43:22 PM »
I'd be interested in hearing and learning more about the BBQ teams and well as recipe secrets!

Nothing like a good BBQ! 8)

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2012, 08:27:46 PM »
Welcome to the site.  Be sure to abuse the search button.  Permaculture you say, ill have to check that out. 
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2012, 07:38:18 AM »
Welcome to the site. I was eating some BAR-B-Q ribs myself yesterday. Mmmmmmmmmmm !!!

Tags: