Author Topic: AssistUO  (Read 78909 times)

Offline Kraz

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Kraz has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: AssistUO
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2013, 04:44:30 PM »
Auto loot feature does not appear to be working on OSI
Can you describe what happens? :)
Your settings, the item your are trying to loot, etc.
Keep in mind autoloot properties = filter.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 04:51:42 PM by Kraz »

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2013, 01:09:19 AM »
Just trying it with gold to test.

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Offline bendel

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • bendel has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2013, 02:49:03 AM »
have problem to log EA Shards, it stuck when i enter in Character Login page.

:(

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2013, 07:47:25 AM »
So I'm running the latest build (v1.0.7 RC7 Build 2) on OSI shards and LOVING IT! I may finally walk away from UOAssist! I've used Razor in the past and it's just a pain in the butt most times. This runs soooo much smoother with much better, cleaner, easier, options!
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2013, 10:47:34 AM »
So I'm running the latest build (v1.0.7 RC7 Build 2) on OSI shards and LOVING IT! I may finally walk away from UOAssist! I've used Razor in the past and it's just a pain in the butt most times. This runs soooo much smoother with much better, cleaner, easier, options!

now thats an endorsement.. ill have to download this now.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2013, 10:52:35 AM »
now thats an endorsement.. ill have to download this now.

I dunno.  Rumor has it that UOMaddog talks to the broom in the closet.  Just an FYI.  :)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2013, 12:33:43 PM »
Features I'm Loving So Far:

General Tab
Filters: I use Light, Music, Seasons, Weather, Veteran Rewards (same as Razor / UOA, though UOA doesn't have Light)
Linked Profiles: Can link same profile to multiple chars (combines best of Razor (profiles across many chars) and UOA (profile loads automatically for each char))

Options Tab
General Tab:
Remove spell field animations: Makes fields static (though not square tiles unfortunately) and wall into half-walls
Open Doors: Same as Razor
Bone Cutter: Haven't tried it yet, but if it works as smoothly as my EUO script, then that will ROCK! (just have to set a blade)
Combat Tab:
Spell Words: A must-have for me, though I haven't checked to see if it recognizes Mystic spells since Razor was lacking that
Health above people and creatures: Same as Razor
Flags above people and creatures: Have only seen it a little bit, but has great potential to be beneficial in PvP
Friends Tab:
Healing->Enabled->Self: Having mixed results (using OSI dex formula delay) where sometimes it attempts to re-bandage too soon. Perhaps it could be improved to look at buffbar instead of trying to do the formula? But if working fully, I won't have to worry about it in my Automator script!
Title Bar:
More flexibility than UOA in customizing, plus it uses icons of items like Razor!
Spell Grid:
Pardon my french, but this is *bleep* EPIC! I'm willing to risk a cursing warning from TM just to show how much I love this!!!! Yes it is that good! I use my numpad and G-keys (Logitech G15) for my main macros, so I always used to lay out my spells on the screen as if it were my numpad (in a nice little box) and in 3 sets of 3x2 grids for the G-keys. Now I can do it for any character SUPER QUICK and also not have to worry about accidentally closing my spells. I feel like my UO desktop is about to get much cleaner!

Hotkeys Tab
Super simple and quicker to drilldown through than Razor in my opinion.

Agents Tab
Autoloot Tab:
Another epic utility! I haven't gotten TOO much time to play around with it, but it opens the corpses SUPER quick and should allow me to loot in PvP much better! I love the option to Disable inside guards zone too!
Counter Tab:
Can use this to count just about anything you might carry on you (used to set up custom title bar)
Dress Tab:
Still getting used to this, but it combines weapon-equipping with armor-equipping. Still need to figure out how to do my weapon swaps with this, but I'll figure it out this evening!

I know that's a lot of comments, but basically it boils down to:
- Spell Grid!
- Autoloot!
- Linked profiles!
- Bandaging (when functioning properly)
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline Kraz

• Activity:
    0%
  • Kraz has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2013, 01:19:00 PM »
UOMaddog thanks for your review.
Build 3 is coming soon with a few fixes and new commands.

I'm planning improvements for auto bands system as soon as I have time for this, also planning on moving Bone Cutter to a Cutter Agent and allow cutting a few more things.

Let me know in case you need assistance.

have problem to log EA Shards, it stuck when i enter in Character Login page.

:(

Uncheck remove encryption option from Client box and see if it works for you.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 01:23:49 PM by Kraz »

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2013, 05:55:49 PM »
For EA shards I have the following:

[X] Remove Encryption
[_] Remove stamina check

[_] Automatically connection
[X] Encryption required

Shard: login.ultimaonline.com
Port: 7775

Works beautifully!

I know these are absurd, but I'd love to see this:
A "Spawning" tab with the following options:
- Bone Cutter (separate from a "cutting agent")
- Auto-attack (can choose Hostiles/Mobiles/etc) (can choose Closest/Next/etc) (can set delay)
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 08:08:24 AM by UOMaddog »

Offline bendel

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2013, 10:37:44 PM »
Uncheck remove encryption option from Client box and see if it works for you.

What is the right address and port have to use ?

@UOMaddog i have checked box same you do, and still stuck when trying to enter in char login page.

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2013, 04:32:09 AM »
login.ultimaonline.com

(although can use 7776 also)

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2013, 08:09:31 AM »
I updated my post above with the correct url/port for EA shards. Make sure you're running as administrator when you use it. I had a guildmate who tried to use it without RAA and it crashed a couple times on him before he realized he forgot that part.

Offline bendel

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2013, 10:23:21 PM »
login.ultimaonline.com

(although can use 7776 also)

Work like charm ! :)   

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2013, 03:28:10 PM »
Where do we report errors - skills tab - Throwing on OSI - i am 120 shows 0         0      0      0

Offline Kraz

• Activity:
    0%
  • Kraz has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2013, 05:45:57 AM »
Where do we report errors - skills tab - Throwing on OSI - i am 120 shows 0         0      0      0

You can report in here I take a look from time to time, or RunUO forums.
I'll try to reproduce and fix for next release, thanks.

Tags: