Author Topic: having a issue w/ script  (Read 2356 times)

Offline TangoTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Tango has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
having a issue w/ script
« on: May 09, 2013, 01:10:38 PM »
 Hi, i was running trailmyxs full auto fisherman (its worked before) I went to start it on a new character, and the script fails to find the fishing poles id in my backpack? is there something i can do by editing it? or how would you approach to fix this kind of thing?

Tango

Post Merge: May 09, 2013, 01:17:35 PM
found where the script mentions arming the fishing pole, and was wondering if the CHARID could be wrong on it? i am at a lost as to where id change it in there tho.

ArmWeapon_loop2:
    finditem %fishingpole C_ , #CHARID
    if #FINDKIND <> -1 ; must de-equip fishing pole
    {
      exevent drag %fishingpole 1
      wait 10
      exevent dropc #BACKPACKID
      wait 30
      goto ArmWeapon_loop2
    }
    finditem %1 C_ , #BACKPACKID
    if #FINDKIND <> -1
    {
      if #FINDTYPE in PPO
        event macro 24 1 ; disarm weapon to setup - left
      else
        event macro 24 2 ; disarm weapon to setup - right
      wait 30
      goto ArmWeapon_loop1
    }
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 01:17:35 PM by Tango »

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: having a issue w/ script
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2013, 05:20:15 PM »
When did it stop working? Do you play OSI or a free shard? Do you have the most resent updates to the client? Is EasyUO the lastest update?

These are all things that I have found to cause issues with the FAF in the past !!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2013, 08:59:16 PM »
His problem is he's playing a freeshard.  OSI doesn't need to equip the pole to fish, so that's going to throw many freesharders for a loop.  He'll have to determine when the pole gets "disarmed" are re-arm it.  Probably a check to be sure the pole is found somewhere in the #CHARID right before fishing would be the easiest solution.

Just a quick reminder that these scripts were written to support OSI shards only.  People are really on their own to twist the scripts to do their bidding on freeshards; we'd go batty trying to support all freeshards out there.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2013, 09:39:22 PM »
Oh, Wow. I didn't even know you could fish without a fishing pole equipped... Shows how Often I go out Fishing.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2013, 10:29:52 PM »
Oh, Wow. I didn't even know you could fish without a fishing pole equipped... Shows how Often I go out Fishing.

lol, well that's assuming I'm remembering correctly.  It's been a while for me as well.  ;)

It probably wasn't exactly that.  I think on RunUO shards, when you use the pole, it automatically equips but on OSI it just works from your pack.  Heck, I can't remember.  lol
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 10:47:06 PM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: