Author Topic: Newbie needs Blood Oath remover  (Read 16036 times)

Offline roadrunnerTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • roadrunner has no influence.
  • Respect: +28
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Newbie needs Blood Oath remover
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2013, 05:15:40 PM »
Oh Man!! learning how to use them is a challenge sometimes but i love to read and i'm seriously having fun! Thank you for allowing me to access all this UO knowledge!!

also, sadly, i have to report the Doom run test of the buffbarscanner & Maddog's Automator didn't go well. it decided i had too many debuffs on the bar and it ate an apple. 10 seconds later Dark Father thought 'now is a good time to Blood Oath that fool!', as luck would have it, i hit a critical strike & down i went. :(
back to the drawing board, as they say.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2013, 06:36:08 PM »
You'll spend alot of time optimizing scripts like that.  I can't remember how many hours I spent optimizing the serpent fighting routines in the full auto fisherman.  Another hard one was the labyrinth artifact looter.  Spent more time in there dead trying to optimize the hiding and stealthing routines.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2013, 02:42:47 AM »
i never give up, lol, now that i've gotten some results i'll keep at it.

as a side note, i've got a 120 fisher that just might have to try that automated fisher of your's :) he's 120 mage & gm hiding (for sailing into that pesky Moonglow bay)

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2013, 07:34:45 AM »
Crome,
i would be VERY interested (when you are done w/ exams & relax a few days) in you writing a script that deals strictly with blood oath, if you're willing. all that other *bleep* Dark Fathers and liches throw at me is irrelevant. i leech plenty of life to heal thru all of that, it's just my toon is hitting so hard & fast (150 dex & double slayers)that most times i don't even see blood oath hit me until i'm down to 1/4 life. by then it's too late to react usually cause another hit is landing on the DF and screen is black & white.

my friend that got me to play this sampire has the suggestion of immediately swapping out weapons to block (toon has 120 parry & 120 bushido) but not hit while getting rid of the blood oath, especially if apple timer is still in play. so if that could be of any use in the script.

i am very thankful you've offered to work on this when time allows. anyone else that has more suggestions, i'm all ears!!

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2013, 12:33:32 PM »
With stealth you can react within 100ms delay when the packet comes in. So most times stealth already know you have an effect before its drawn in client. Just as side note..
I will check what i can do when iam done with all my things..

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2013, 03:36:16 PM »
sounds like i'm going to be studying up on how to use Stealth as well as Claw. glad i've got time to work on it while you're taking exams :)

Tags: