Author Topic: new member from SETEX  (Read 1802 times)

Offline Hazmat409Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Hazmat409 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
new member from SETEX
« on: May 12, 2013, 06:19:02 PM »
hi, my name is tanner i am a firefighter/EMT/Hazmat Tech from the golden triangle of Texas. "armpit" due to us producing the majority of the Domestic gasoline in the area. i work for one of the largest ambulances services in the world "green machine" aka Acadian ambulance service and also work for a local fire department. i live to work and do my job however everyone has a hobbie and ive got many Drifting and playing games. i am easy to get along with but however dont put up with peoples bullcorn due to my job and seeing the worset and over extracting scum of the world on a daily basis. so please no fire or medical questions as for bothern, you know how it goes. any way ive been playing uo since 2004 and recently came back due to my xbox frying and just missed old uo

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Bookwyrm has no influence.
  • Better Civilization Through Medication
  • Respect: +34
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: new member from SETEX
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2013, 08:11:49 PM »
Welcome to the site Hazmat. Tell us a bit more about what your UO playstyle is like.
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2013, 09:04:49 PM »
Welcome brother and thank you for the selfless work you do. What do you like to do in UO? PvP..PvM..mix..what shards do you play on?

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2013, 07:14:37 AM »
I'm a personal fan of our first responders Hazmat. Typically we like to see a little bit of a better intro but I'm going to give you a break ;)

Welcome to ScriptUO, restricted status lifted.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2013, 07:24:50 AM »
Welcome!

Offline Hazmat409Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Hazmat409 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0