Author Topic: Patched to newest patch in Classic Client... no tre hack now?  (Read 6949 times)

Offline MaxDesTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • MaxDes has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
I don't know how old the tree hack files are so maybe that is part of the issue... I don't suppose anyone has the muls patched too newest and with the tree hack installed/ Maybe I could get them and try to get this to work... he trees are horribly annoying!!!

This is for a UOGamers shard -  Hybrid.

Any help at all would be appreciated. Been a long time since I really played UO and am trying to find that nostalgic feeling again. :)

Offline cdavbar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • cdavbar has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Patched to newest patch in Classic Client... no tre hack now?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2013, 09:14:54 PM »
I don't know how old the tree hack files are so maybe that is part of the issue... I don't suppose anyone has the muls patched too newest and with the tree hack installed/ Maybe I could get them and try to get this to work... he trees are horribly annoying!!!

Any help at all would be appreciated. Been a long time since I really played UO and am trying to find that nostalgic feeling again. :)

Sorry, latest tree/stump hack files I have from OSI is from Feb 2009.  I have since used the EC for the majority of my game-play.  I use the CC for obvious reasons, but never to do strait pvm/pvp etc.

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2013, 10:57:19 PM »

Even if you would have latest mul files patched, the client doestn use them anymore. You need to patch the uop files directly...

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2013, 08:46:30 AM »
That sounds daunting. I guess I'll use the search function. But in case I don't find anything maybe post a link or 2 if you have them?

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2013, 09:46:59 AM »
That sounds daunting. I guess I'll use the search function. But in case I don't find anything maybe post a link or 2 if you have them?

http://code.google.com/p/mondains-legacy/downloads/detail?name=Mythic%20Package%20Editor%20v1.03.zip&can=2&q=

Was the Myth Package Editor.. Me and Neo also discussed if we can add mul 2 uop support to his converter, but i think he is busy lately and i dont have the latest sources to finish :)

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2013, 10:18:55 AM »
Meh gotta fix my windows ox. so far none of this stuff runs in WINE on Xubuntu.  :(

Tags: