Author Topic: [V6, C#] oEggs - Orich's Medusa Egg Farmer  (Read 19817 times)

Offline OrichTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Orich has no influence.
  • Respect: +12
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
[V6, C#] oEggs - Orich's Medusa Egg Farmer
« on: October 20, 2013, 12:16:35 AM »
+1

oEggs v0.0.0.0.0.1alpha
The world's only Medusa Egg Farmer (since EUO is ... < Stealth    :o)

I wrote this at 3:00am today for a friend ... She said it seemed to work well, but it's written like dogshit.  I'm releasing it because, well, dxrom just released a script and I can't let him have the limelight for more than 15 minutes.

Important things :

1.  You must have ScriptDotNet.DLL in the same directory as the .EXE

2.  If you don't want to compile it yourself follow these steps :
            STEP A:   Go to the link below "BitBucket Repository" (Orich's Scripts)
            STEP B:   Click "Source" link in the top-middle bar
            STEP C:   Navigate through the folders as follows :  oEggs -> oEggs -> bin -> Debug
            STEP D:   Download oEggs.exe (and ScriptDotNet.DLL, but you should get the latest copy from the main bitbucket repository)
            STEP E:   Run stealth, log in, use script

3.  If you experience bugs ... Not shocking, since I didn't test this (literally, I didn't test it once)   Oh and it's written horribly.. did i mention that?

4.  If you don't experience bugs ... I might be Jesus.

5.  I'm really, really tired right now.

Features

It uses flutes
Targets snake (closest one to you)
Targets nest (closest one to you)
Waits for snake to do its thing
hides you
stealths you
walks to egg
grabs egg
rinse repeat

Resources

Stealth Client Topic   Stealth SUO Topic    Main Stealth Release Thread
Orich's ScriptsBitBucket RepositoryOrich's Scripts Library
Bug TrackerBitBucket Issue Tracker   Report Issues / Bugs Here!
Stealth HomeStealth HomeStealth Webpage & Forums (English & Russian)
Video Tutorial   oRune Tutorial TopicBasic C# Scripting Tutorial
Member of the Stealth development team.
Author of Stealth .NET DLL

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
    • View Profile
Re: [V6, C#] oEggs - Orich's Medusa Egg Farmer
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2013, 12:24:36 AM »
+1
ggwp :>

I'm releasing it because, well, dxrom just released a script and I can't let him have the limelight for more than 15 minutes.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 12:31:04 AM by dxrom »

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2013, 02:48:01 PM »
+1
Dear lord...you mean we can now script eggies?  This has been the holy grail for Abyss champs for years.  YEARS.

*sigh* I just don't have the strength to learn stealth...

Offline Mad Tamer

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Mad Tamer has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2013, 04:02:01 PM »
+1
I am gonna try this tonight... Been wanting a script for collecting eggs for YEARS the closest I have gotten is a helper script for it. In the helper script you still had to move your self and click the holes yourself. I really hope this thing works!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2013, 07:04:16 PM »
+1
Dear lord...you mean we can now script eggies?  This has been the holy grail for Abyss champs for years.  YEARS.

*sigh* I just don't have the strength to learn stealth...

Just about 2.5 months ago I'd never heard of Stealth.

~2 months ago I had no experience with .NET, and had never written a single line of C# or Delphi (although, I had known Pascal when I was ~12 years old ... 20 years ago)

I'm not sure what entails "learning Stealth", but it is far less daunting than you think.

You have 3,000 posts and have done whatever it is you need to do to qualify for that Elite title.  You have two tutorials that take 90% of the mystery out of Stealth.

Pull up those bootstraps and dig in.  It isn't hard, and it pays off dividends (assuming you still care about UO)

</Motivational Speech>

Offline Mad Tamer

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2013, 07:17:05 PM »
+1
Hey I tried the script it works great thank you soo much I have gotten 7 eggs to drop with this! Sometimes the script itself crashes but I just click start again and it starts going again.

Just some minor problems with Range like try's using holes on other sides of walls/ really far away ect. But it did make a egg come outta a nest that was not even on my screen! Like I took 3 steps n then saw the egg.  But a button or option to research for closer holes/snakes would be nice. Or even a restart script button would work that's what I do when its trying to do something that too far away or threw a wall.

Is there any way to edit the range of the snakes distance to you and the hole distance to you? Like only use snakes n hole that are X amount of tiles away. I tried to Edit the script but I didn't understand anything soo I did nothing lol. It didn't even look like words lol!

Some great add-ons for the script would be if the char would pathfind to the dropped egg n pick it up! It seem to try picking it up you just gotta stand very close to the hole. :)

I was on an OSI shard with the most recent stealth.  Thanks again for your awesome script! I love it!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 07:58:48 PM by Mad Tamer »

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2013, 12:05:19 AM »
+1
Hey I tried the script it works great thank you soo much I have gotten 7 eggs to drop with this! Sometimes the script itself crashes but I just click start again and it starts going again.

Just some minor problems with Range like try's using holes on other sides of walls/ really far away ect. But it did make a egg come outta a nest that was not even on my screen! Like I took 3 steps n then saw the egg.  But a button or option to research for closer holes/snakes would be nice. Or even a restart script button would work that's what I do when its trying to do something that too far away or threw a wall.

Is there any way to edit the range of the snakes distance to you and the hole distance to you? Like only use snakes n hole that are X amount of tiles away. I tried to Edit the script but I didn't understand anything soo I did nothing lol. It didn't even look like words lol!

Some great add-ons for the script would be if the char would pathfind to the dropped egg n pick it up! It seem to try picking it up you just gotta stand very close to the hole. :)

I was on an OSI shard with the most recent stealth.  Thanks again for your awesome script! I love it!

You're welcome.

It should be walking to the eggs and looting them (in Hiding/Stealth) ... but perhaps its as broken as I anticipated.

You said you looked at the code?  Changing the FindDistance and FindVerticalDistance is extremely easy.  Do you have Visual Studio installed?

Offline Mad Tamer

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2013, 12:27:54 PM »
+1
I hit Edit Script inside Stealth near the script area. What came up didn't look like words. I didn't open Eggs.exe and I don't have that program installed. Do you have a link I can click to get Visual Studio? If I install that I can look at the code n change wait times?

I also want it to click snakes closer to me rather than farther from me. Sometimes I have like 3 snakes near the hole and it clicks a snake from on the edge of my screen instead of any of the closer ones. But I still enjoy that it clicks snakes on the edge when there are no snakes closer.

I got 15 eggs with little problems last night! I keep my char Hidden and he has 120 Stealth. I would bring my char near like 2 or 3 holes and then click into my other chars and click back like 5 mins later and it has normally destroyed the holes and eggs are on the ground. So its a million times better than any other Egg Helper script I have ever used. The item Medusa drops that everyone wants is a talisman worth like 120 mill. Its got a wicked low drop rate and until now you had to farm the eggs by hand cuz no scripts would CLICK the holes for you. The eggs last a week soo its an awesome script! Thanks again man!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2013, 01:50:18 PM »
+1
I hit Edit Script inside Stealth near the script area. What came up didn't look like words. I didn't open Eggs.exe and I don't have that program installed. Do you have a link I can click to get Visual Studio? If I install that I can look at the code n change wait times?

Um.  Heh.

Eggs.exe is an executable ... not an editable script.

Judging by your experience level, it looks like you'll have to wait until I fix it.  Sorry.

Offline Mad Tamer

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2013, 03:42:01 PM »
+1
Your super right I am a super noob when it comes to making scripts. I can edit EasyUO scripts wait times n stuff tho. Script works for me tho! I already got like 25 eggs with little effort! You would prolly need to watch it run and tweak it to make it perfect :) Soo far its done what easyuo script's have been dreaming of doing for years lol. Thanks again!

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2013, 08:50:20 AM »
+1
Tightening bootstraps.. now i just need to find the time.....
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2013, 03:33:51 PM »
+1
Orich ,  thx for the release.

I did try it out for a  1hrs. and get one egg.  It does use the flute, target the hole.  It does target the far snake and hole.  so it hard to see  what happening. I'm sure I had miss a few eggs because their are off screen.    Also it doesn't pathfind to the eggs.    Sure get in interesting on how  Visual Studio work. 

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2013, 03:42:25 PM »
+1
Orich ,  thx for the release.

I did try it out for a  1hrs. and get one egg.  It does use the flute, target the hole.  It does target the far snake and hole.  so it hard to see  what happening. I'm sure I had miss a few eggs because their are off screen.    Also it doesn't pathfind to the eggs.    Sure get in interesting on how  Visual Studio work. 

Yeah there are a few bugs in it, I'll fix it this weekend

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2013, 12:23:36 PM »
+1
Since I am working on learning this Scripting Lanuage I was going to look at your script Orich but can not find it :)

Offline slyone

• Activity:
    0%
  • slyone has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2013, 08:01:57 AM »
+1
Since I am working on learning this Scripting Lanuage I was going to look at your script Orich but can not find it :)

Checkout C# project from the Source tab on the Orich's Scripts bitbucket.org page.

If you don't have Git, you can download the whole C# project on the Download tab.  Click the "Branches" tab on that page and select the .zip download format.
Started playing back at the Second Age

Tags: